Chapter 6

A/N: Media on wherever for the new character. Enjoy the chapter and dont forget to vote and comment, yeah? :)

Calum's POV

Hearing Dylan looking for his mom gave me a weird feeling. Even though I know that the Mom he is referring to is Summer. I looked at Dylan who is sleeping beside me.

"I'm so sorry, angel." I say as I gently brush my palm on his hair.

I went out of our room and headed back at at the mini bar room where the guys are.

"Is he finally asleep?" Michael asked.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Dylan is still young to understand everything, Cal." Jack says. "You don't have to rush in explaining things to him."

"I know." I sighed. "But he is a kid, he needs a mom."

"But he knows that his mom is already.." Alex stopped and I nod, knowing the next words.

"There is nothing we can do about that." Harry says.

I just sighed. I am bit sad, am I not enough for Dylan? I know I'm being shitty and all, I know I am doing my best for Dylan, to be the best parent for him, I hope it is enough.

"Are we going to the beach tomorrow?" Michael asked.

"Yeah." I say. "Dylan wants to be in the sun."

"I'm pretty excited." Harry says.

Morning came in and we all kinda wokeup early, I think it's because Dylan started to run around the house laughing and being crazy at 6am. Waking everybody up with a hangover.

Michael, Harry and I are here at the kitchen, trying to cure our hangover before going into the beach since we are checking in at a hotel in there.

"Your kid is like an alarm clock." Harry groaned.

"He's just excited." I say.

"Why did we even drink last night?" Michael kinda complained.

Later on, Jack and Alex came into the kitchen, obviously in a hangover state as well.

"My head fucking hurts." Jack complained as he sit at the chair across me.

"Don't swear." Michael says. "We have a kid in here."

"Sorry." Jack apologized.

Few hours more when we are already sober and when we all think that we are ready to go, we hit the road going to the beach. But Harry, Zack and Rian decided to stay at the house for some reasons.

On the road going to the beach, my phone buzzed and I pulled it out to see a text message from my Mom about Luke deciding to go back in New York soon. I feel excited about Luke coming back home.

We arrived at the beach and decided to check in at the hotel first so we can leave our things. We went inside the suite and Dylan and I headed at our room. 

"Daddy, hurry!" My son demanded as he go through his bag, searching for his trunks.

He pulled out a tiny blue trunks before pulling down his shorts. I can't help but to have a little smile as I watch Dylan wiggle to put his trunks on.

"Ha!" Dylan exclaimed as he finally finished wearing his trunks.

"Good job, Dylan Blake." I tell him and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Everyone ready?!" I heard Alex from the suite's living room.

"Almost!" I yelled back.

I took the bag and placed Dylan's stuff. His towel, shirts, underwear and swimming things. I also placed my stuff, just a few though.