Part 2: 5

Chloe's POV (smut warning)

Aubrey and I walk in the house. It's a shitwreck. "Beca!" Aubrey yells. "Did you burn something again?" She adds dragging me into the kitchen. "No I'm still trying to clean it" she groans. She was wearing my sweats, my white tshirt, and had her hair in a bun.

Aubrey smiled and left. I went to leave but all windows and doors were locked up. "What did you do?" I ask. She nearly jumped and looked at me. "I uh um I, burned uh chicken nuggets" she stuttered. I could tell she was nervous talking to me again. "You don't have to be scared talking to me" I say. "I'm uh not" she shakes a bit.

It's been a day. We both haven't spoke. She's been cleaning around as I sit on the couch watching tv. "Beca" I say and she jumps from being scared again. I smiled a bit. "You hurt me bad" I say. "I know I'm sorry, we, we were both feeling the same. I don't feel that anymore, all I want is you" she looks down and plays with her hands. I signal her to come here as I'm on the couch. She does and sits on the end. "If you feel tied down we don't have to be together" I say. "No!" She says without missing a beat. "I wanna be with you, I wanna marry you, I wanna raise our kid with you, I need you" she looks down. "I need you" I whisper.

We don't talk as she got back up to clean. Finally the place is back together. "What happened to your hand?" I ask as she stood in the kitchen as well as me. "I burned it...making chicken nuggets" she said and I giggled a bit. I give her hand a kiss and smiled at her. "I feel like you shouldn't forgive me" she mumbles. "But I do, you just have to promise me this" I say. "What?" She asks. I smirk at her. "Tell me she didn't please you like I could" I say. "Oh hell no, the only person who's made me feel the best feeling is you" she laughs. "I actually took 10 showers after her because I felt fucking disgusting" she said. "Well" I say and push her against the counter gripping her waist. "Let me make you feel perfect" I smirk and begin to kiss her. Beca moans and wraps her arms around my neck. I laugh a little and smirk. "Did....you....miss....me?" I say between kissing. "Fuck yes" she says as I begin to suck on her neck. I lift her up on the counter and she wraps her legs around her waist. I enter my 3 fingers into her and begin to finger her fast. She moans and grips my hair. I sucked her neck harder leaving a hickey. Finally she came and we both moaned.

That was our whole night. We both laid breathless in our bed. "Okay, I don't know what was better love sex, mad sex, or makeup sex" I breathed out. "Well I can't feel my fucking legs and that girl could never do that" Sue laughed and so did I. "I can't feel mine either, hope the kids alright" i giggle placing a hand on my stomach. We both laugh. "I think we need each other" I laugh. "Just a bit" she laughs. We both lay there talking and laughing. Then finally we fall asleep in each other's arms.

I wake up to being sick. I rush into the bathroom and puke. Of course Beca is passed out she would never wake up even if a tornado came through.

Surprisingly she's up. "You alright babe?" She asked as I brush my teeth. I put a thumbs up.

After I brush my teeth I go downstairs. "All we have is donuts" she says and I nod. "Good I'm craving them" I groan. She laughs a little. "Little kid giving you a problem?" She gestures to my stomach. "Only a bit" I say. "Well we have the doctors today for the kid anyway" she says. "Since when?" I ask as I bite into the donut. "Since I made the appointment, I mean it's been weeks so" she shrugged. I smiled a bit.

My first doctor appointment for the baby. Oh dear.

Meant To Be...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara