17

Beca's POV

I guess the place we are going is Disney. Im acting badass but deep down im screaming and going to sneak off to meet Buzz Lightyear.

"Ok everyone for our first day we are going to Magic Kingdom!!" Chloe announces. "Lets go!!!!" Amy yells busting through everyone and everybody seperates.

I finally break from Amy's grip and go to find my favorite character Buzz. I get to where he is and wait in line. Luckly none of the girls around, i wouldnt hear the end of this. "Next!" I hear and its me. I rush up and hug him.

Chloe's POV

Me and the girls are walking to find Beca and we get to a group of people. "Hey its Buzz!" Cynthia Rose laughs. Then i see him hugging someone. It's Beca. Amy rushes up and grabs a camera. She sneaks to the front a grabs a photo.

Beca walks out and were all grinning like idiots. "I guess the little badass is a Disney kid after all!!!!!" CR laughs. She goes beat red and i walk up and grab her hand. "I think thats adorable" i smile and kiss her forehead. She goes even redder. I make sure im still holding her hand as we all walk around.

"Im still a badass" Beca whispers in my ear. "Mhm" i nod not believing her because i know shes a softie. "Explain the buzz lightyear, and begging me to cuddle you?" I look at her as we all watch a show. "Maybe i just love you" she smiles. "Good" i giggle and kiss her quickly.

It becomes night and were watching the fireworks by Cinderella's Castle. Mickey and Minnie run on the stage and a speaker comes out. "WE NEED A SPECIAL COUPLE TO COME UP HERE!" He announces. This is it.

Beca's POV

"No" i tell the girls. "Cmon!!" Fat Amy yells and Chloe starts to look worried. "HOW BOUT YOU TWO!" He yells and a spotlight goes on us. "Jesus" i roll my eyes.

We go up on stage and Chloe smiles. Shes up to something. "This is for you Beca" she smiles at me. Wait what? For me? What the fuck?!

All of the sudden Chloe dissapears and im sat in a chair facing the castle but a screen in front of it. I see people rushing setting up microphones, piano, drums, and a guitar.

"Youll be fine right?" I hear Chloe. "Oh yeah ive sang to Disney multiple times!" I hear a british raspy chuckle. "Cmon be serious" Chloe sighs. "Im good" the british raspy voice says.

I hear what is like boots rushing in front of me and lights go up. "Oh jesus hello" Jess chuckles. "Ok so uh im this midgets little sister and Chloe Beale pick this for you Beca so uh yeah...we ready?" She turns to the band.

She messes her hair a bit and goes to the mic. She begins to sing.

Am i asleep
Am i awake
Or somewhere in between
I cant believe you are here
Lying next to me

The song continues and photos and videos of us come on the screen.

The Bellas i see pop up on stage singing background vocals. Oh my god. Wheres Chloe? I see photos from high school when we werent dating but we were.

A video plays of us in high school.

"BECA!" Chloe yells. "CHLOE" I yell back. "Did you know i love her?" Chloe asks the camera who if i remember is Aubrey videoing. "I love you to!!!" I laugh and we kiss. That was when we began dating.

After they all sing Jess ends it.

Shes truly, madly, deeply

She holds a long high note on deeply and ends it.

In love with you.

She smiles and winks at me then rushes off with the bellas and band.

I stand up and turnaround to see Chloe.

"Ok. So Becs when we broke up in high school i was a wreck. I thought i would never see you to get you back. I tried ok moving on from you i never could. I wasted time breaking up with you and hurting you when i knew i loved, love, you! Now to make sure i never lose you ever again. And to make you mine." She gets on one knee. "Rebecca Mitchell....be my wife?" She asks.

Its dead silent all eyes are on me. My heart races and i feel the eyes staring. I knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with Chloe just. I dont know. I feel panic. And my anxiety kicks in.

I make a choice of a lifetime. I run away.

------
Cliffhanger. Gabby xx