6

Beca's POV

Fuck fuck FUCK!. I think to myself. She's gonna realise how worthless I am and gonna go back to Tom.

Later that Friday Night||

I sit the attic room in the Bella's House that I share with Chloe. Amy went out to be with Bumper. Aubrey and Stacie are god knows where. CR and the rest are i dont know. Then Chloe is with fucking Tom.

I start to drain my thoughts with vodka. I take a swig of the bottle and titanium plays. Great now im thinking of her. Another swig. Another and another. I begin to feel dizzy so I lay on the bed. I get a text from Chloe. *Beca we gotta talk ill be home by tomorrow or tonight sorry* she says. Great. Thats a breakup line. We gotta talk.

I eventually drink half of the bottle and dont even know what im doing. I pick at my scabs from my cuts i made earlier. I wanna die. I think over and over.

Next Morning ||

I wake up in a  bed Fat Amy right next to me in a chair. "SHORTSTACK!" She yells. "Shit!" I yell from being scared. "Sorry dude!" She laughs. "Where are we?" I ask. "Hospital they are discharging you right now" she says. "Why am i here?" I ask holding my head. "You tried to drink yourself away and you being the shortstack you are well, a bottle of vodka all at once isnt a good idea" she says. "You found me?" I ask. "Yes" she says. "You were coughing up blood so i rushed you here! IN MY ARMS!" She adds making me laugh a bit.

I get discharged and we go home. I walk inside all the bellas hug me. Except a certain redhead. I sigh but fake a smile. "You ok?!" "How ya feeling?!" "Jesus Beca!" I hear from everyone. "Oi oi the girl is alright! Autographs later shes got to do some shit" Amy acts like my bodyguard making us all laugh.

We all eat lunch except me. "Drink some water at least" Aubrey says. I nod and drink some. "Can i talk to you?" She asks. "Yeah" i say standing up from the kitchen table following her.

"Whats up?" I ask as we stand outside. "Chloe is upstairs right now....in your bed..sobbing. Shes not gonna say anything but Tom well he, he molested, then stabbed her last night and i told her bout you drinking and Amy rushing you to the hospital" she says. I clench my fists and my face grows hot. "That dick!" I yell. "She doesnt know you are home you need to see her!" She says. "No i need to kill Tom!" I yell. "Her stab is minor hes not good at attempted murder" she says knowing i wanna know. "Beca go upstairs see your girlfriend then go kill Tom" she says. "Ugh fine" i roll my eyes.

I rush upstairs and walk inside. My playlist is softly playing. A gorgeous redhead is in my flannel and comfy sweatpants. Sniffling is heard while she softly sings to herself.

Ricochet
Take your aim
We are titanium

She changes the lyrics. I smile softly and walk over and squat down. I hold my head from the pain. "Go" i hear a whisper from her. All i hear is pain in her voice. "Why?" I ask. "You died....Tom told me" she sobs harder. "Hey chloe i didnt die i was close Amy saved me!" I say moving hair out of her precious face. "B-beca?" she whispers grabbing my flannel that shes wearing. "Its me" i whisper.

I lay on the bed next to her and she automatically attaches to me. I chuckle at her and she looks up. "What?" She asks. "You" i smile. "Why?" She looks confused. "Just cant believe im lucky enough to have you" i smile playing with her gorgeous red hair. She sniffles and snuggles back into my body.

She falls asleep and i run thoughts through my head. I check her stab which is in her side. It has stitches and looks tiny. "Hes not good a stabbing people becs its fine" she muffles. "Babe go to sleep you need it"
I say softly as i move the flannel back over her wound. She winces in pain causing her to grip the shirt im wearing. "I cant sleep" she whines. "Well" i say playing with her hair. "Wanna listen to music?" I ask since my playlist ended. She nods and i get up. I go over to my computer and i select a playlist i made years ago.

She goes into a fit of giggles. "What?!" I ask laying back down. "You kept it!" She smiles. "Kept what?!" I ask. "The playlist we made years ago" she whispers tangling our hands together. "Of course i did!" I smile. "Are you ok?" She asks. "Ye why?" I ask. "You look pale...." she says. Everything goes blurry and i begin to cough. I see blood come up then blackness with the last things i heard were.

Adele and my girlfriend screaming "BECA"

-----------

BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMMM
My failing attempt ^
Cliffffffhangerrrrr thoughhhh
Gabby xx