31

Dylan's POV

I rush downstairs and force myself not cry. I look at my knuckles covered in blood, my shirt is torn along with my stockings. I look in the mirror and see the dirt, blood and tears cover my skin.

I start to clean them and wince from the little shocks of pain.

From Mom:
Did you and Beca get in a fight? Amy texted me to come make sure Beca is okay

To Mom:
Yeah it's minor lol

She doesn't reply which means she's driving. This whole team hates me now. I should've stayed in England.

I get changed into a guns n roses tank top, black ripped shorts, and my hair a fucking mess. I go over and turn my radio on. "Alright alright alright! Let's kick back and remember the late 80s and early 90s with Nirvana!" The radio dude says and I instantly smile.

Nirvana is what me and Beca grew up with. I light my cigarette and breath in the smoke. I grab a bottle of whiskey and don't even pour it I just chug it.

It's been an hour and I'm dancing around my room smoking packs of cigarettes, being drunk, and ok I had some pills to be drugged up. "Dylan get upstairs!" I hear. "Oh okay!" I yell back. "Fuck" I slur and almost fall upstairs. I stumble into the kitchen and almost fall onto the table but I support myself. "Mom already left" Beca says. "This is a Bella meeting!" Chloe says.

Every word I hear is fuzzy, everything is dizzy. Ok I overdosed motherfucker. "Hey-" I get cut off by Chloe. "I'd keep quiet if I were you you hurt Beca badly" she yells at me. "Chlo she doesn't look good" I hear one girl say. "I'm not" I say. I begin to cry in the back corner where I sat so they didn't notice. I just cry. I'm gonna die. I drank to much and I smoke to much and I overdosed. I fucking overdosed I took too many. I didn't mean to. "Where's my phone?" I ask. "WHERES MY PHONE?!" I yell. Nothing is happening they aren't paying attention. I'm screaming but nothing is coming out. "HELP ME!!!!!" I scream so loud. They all finally turn around but it's blurry. "She's crying" One of them says. "Chloe stop yelling at her!" I hear. "She's sweating really bad" I think it's Stacie right now. "Help me" I cry. "What did you do?" someone asks. "Im so sorry" I sob. "Can we just bring her to the hospital" someone asks. "I DONT WANNA" I scream hitting the wall. "I DONT WANNA DIE!" I scream. "IM SORRY OKAY IM SO FUCKING SORRY I FUCKED UP" I scream. This is the only ways I knew how to deal with issues.

Next day||

I wake up in the hospital and I look around. Nobody is here. "Hello Ms Mitchell!" He smiles. "I'm your Doctor. Dr Heave" he smiles and looks through my chart. "How do you feel?" He asks. "Way better" I smile. "I expect you weren't doing drugs but trying to overdose?" He asks and I nod and think to myself. No idiot drugs.

After hours I leave and see my dad to pick me up. I get in the truck and he doesn't talk. "I'm sorry" my voice shakes. "I'm not mad" he sighs. "I'm just wondering what is going on you don't speak to anyone you just sing and do your work and stay silent-" I cut him off. "It's easier" I say and he pulls up to my moms house. I go inside to see my mom and she hugs me tightly. "The girls are at a competition right now" she lets me know. "Great" I sigh. "I actually like being in the group" I say and she gives me coffee and my favorite dinner. "I know but baby it's time" She says. "Time I know it's dinner time" I say eating a fry. "No the partying and drugs" she says. "I'm not ready for that" i say. "I can't do the quietness in England everyone parties and it's all fun, well the university I was at did" I say. "Listen first you gotta talk to your sister" she says.

I spend the night at my moms and then leave around 3 am. I left a note that I went home.

I go to a friends and we all drink and smoke. "You bitch!" I get punched in the face. "Jesus" I whisper. "YOU FUCKED HIM!" She yells. "Fucked who?" I ask. "MY BOYFRIEND?" She asks.

We end up fighting all night and I go home drunk with some girl. We fuck and it's the next day so I go home.

I hold my combats boots in one hand, my shirt is ripped, I have blood on me, hair a wreck, make up tear stained, and stockings ripped.

I walk in around 8 pm so everyone is home. I try to be quiet but I slip on the bottom of my stocking and slam the door shut. I squeeze my eyes shut dreading the looks I get from everyone. "HEY!" They all yell and hug me. "YOURE ALIVE!" They all yell. I notice Bechloe isn't around. "cmon lets get you cleaned up!" Stacie says and I hear all yeahs from the girls. They clean me from my blood and tears. "Bechloe is back together" Amy lets me know. "Whoop" I say. "You know we never heard you hold long notes like you said you can" CR asks. "Haven't been around to" I chuckle as Stacie wipes my face off.

We get up and go to the kitchen. Beca and Chloe walk in laughing. I have my back turned against them as I made food. After the girls tell stories bout the night Stacie brings it up about my fight. "Whoa dude you ok?" Beca asks walking over checking my bruises. "Yeah I'm fine it was minor" I say. "Why did you fight?" She asks. "Thought I was fucking her boyfriend" I laugh. "But instead you've been fucking that girl" Chloe snarks. "Okay can we drop that yet?" I turn to Chloe. "K" is all she says. "I get you are mad at me for fighting with Beca but I'm trying to change and if you treated me with a little decency that'd help a lot" I say and walk downstairs.

----------------
Ok is this chapter wasn't all suppose to be Dylan's POV lmfao but it seemed to fit to see why she's like this. Also you can see how Beca and her are sisters cause of the relation of similarities. Enjoy. Gabby xx