Part 2: 1

Beca's POV

The wedding was in 2 months. I'm marrying Chloe. Emily lead the Bella's and they were unstoppable. Dylan was currently on a world tour for her debut album. Amy was on a tour for her stand up comedy. Cynthia had a very successful casino. Stacie and Aubrey are married and have a kid, as Aubrey lead an amazing boot camp. Flo was deported. Jessica and Ashley were living happily with a family.

Beca just got home from her music label that she runs. And yes her little sister was signed to Mitchell Records.

"Hey baby!" Chloe smiled and they kissed. "Hey" she smiled. "So I have some news" she smiled. "What's up?" I ask sitting at the kitchen table. "I got a sperm donor, so we can finally have a kid" she says. "Really?" I ask. "Really" she smiles. "Baby that's great!" I yell and get up to kiss her.

It was the next month, 1 month away from the wedding. Chloe went with Aubrey and Stacie to try dresses on and I'm home.

I go on Skype waiting for my little sister to pick up. Finally she does. "What's up?" She asked. "Did you get the invitation?" I ask. "What invitation?" She asked. "Ok well you didn't so I'm asking you to come to the wedding next month" I say. "You two are finally getting married?" She laughs. "Bout fucking time, yeah I'll be there" she smiled. "I'm home in like 2 weeks so" she shrugged. "How is it?" I ask. "It's a tour, it's fucking fun though" she smiled. "I gotta go, i have rehearsals I'll see you later" she said. "Bye" I smile.

Next is Amy. "Amy!" I yell at the skype. "Oi?" She asks. "Are you gonna come next month?" I ask. "What we doing?" she asked. "The wedding, Chloe and I" I say. "YES I WILL MAKE SURE IM THERE, NO! ILL MAKE SURE ALL THE BELLAS ARE THERE!" She yelled. "We will have a party and everything! I'll be the show at your wedding don't even have to pay me!" She said. "I gotta go shortstack catch you later!" And ends the call. "Did you even get a word in that?" Stacies and Aubreys adopted 8 year old son asks. "No, not really" I say. I sit with the kid as we watch spongebob. "People bully me at school" he says. "Why?" I ask. "Because I don't have a dad" he says. "Don't listen to them, you have a huge family that loves you so much" I say. I'm not great with speeches of inspiring shit. I'm going to try like hell. "But what if you all hate me because I don't have a dad" he asks. "None of us will! Your mommys love you so much, all your aunts do to!" Aunt referring to all the Bella's. "You are the first aca child in the family, which means you are the oldest and the best" I smile. "Really?" He asks and I nod. "Yup" I say. Little did I know all three girls, Stacie, Aubrey, and Chloe were watching us. "Mommy!" Jimmy yells and runs to Aubrey.

After they leave Chloe smirks at me. "Where has that Beca been these years?" She laughed. "No clue how I was able to do that" I laugh. "Well that's good you did because I have some news" she says. "What's up?" I ask as we walk up to our bedroom. "I'm pregnant" she says. "You are?" I smile and she nods as I hug her spinning her around. "So we're gonna be parents?" I ask and she smiles. "Yeah!" She laughs and we kiss.

This is a whole new part in my life.

-------------

Part 2 feels so hard to write. It's gonna get better though. Happy Easter to the people who celebrate it! Love you all, Gabby xx