Part 2: 2

Beca'a POV

Okay I lied. I'm not ready to be a parent. Like at all. I'm barely ready to marry. That means I'm an adult and I'm tied down. I'm not fucking ready for that shit!

"I'm going out Chloe!" I yell. "It's Sunday you have Sunday's off" she says with a hand on her stomach. "Yeah I got called in an emergency I guess, I call you later love you" I say and kiss her on the cheek.

I get on a plane to Ireland. I let Chloe know I'm going to Ireland because it's an emergency on Dylan's tour. Of course I'm lying.

Hours on a plane I arrive. I get in a taxi going to the arena. Finally I get there and walk in. I show security who I am and they let me backstage. "What are you doing here?" Jessi asks. Jessi is part of the crew. She's extremely hot. "Just seeing my sister" I smiled. "Oh well she's busy but I can give you a tour?" She asks and I nod. I want to fuck her. Why? I don't know.

We went around Ireland on a small tour of the sights. "So are you and Chloe still?" She asked obviously flirting. "On and off" I lie. Beca what the fuck. "Oh" she said. Shit.

We get back and Dylan is at sound check. I stay with Jessi backstage. We're semi cuddling.

Finally I see Dylan. "Hey" I smile standing up. "What are you doing here?" She smiled as we hugged. "Oh can't I just see my baby si-" She cuts me off. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Nothing just Chloes pregnant!" I smile as we go for a walk alone. "And you aren't happy?" She asks. "I am totally just I'm not ready to grow up" I say. She sighed. "You'll be fine, you can be that parent who's cool" she laughed.

We kept talking. After her show I got drunk and went off with Jessi.

Then I woke up in Jessis hotel bed.

Chloe's POV

I go shopping with Aubrey more for the wedding. "Why doesn't Beca help?" She asked. "Well she's not into this as us and she's in Ireland for Dylan something bout an emergency" I shrug. "There's no emergency....my cousin is a crew member he would tell me" she says. "I'm gonna ask" Aubrey insists. "Probably nothing" I say as we try the cakes.

We get back to mine and Becas house. "It really is nothing" she says. I try to call Beca. No answer.

Texts? No answer.

I even emailed and no fucking answer!

"Ok maybe she's with Dylan" I say sitting down. "Want me to stay tonight? Stacie and the kid are out anyway for his skateboarding competition" she asks and I nod.

Me and Aubrey finally fall asleep after she talks me out of anxiety.

Nobody's POV

Beca is left naked and on a hangover in bed with Jessi. While Chloe is a nervous pregnant mess with her bestfriend.

What is going to happen to this relationship?

-----------

Short chapter I know I know. Hope you enjoy. Love you all. Gabby xx