28

Beca's POV

I wake up and go to shower. It's fucking 7 am and it's today. Today is the concert. I feel like a teen fangirl.

I let the warm water hit my body as I softly sing along to Diana. Yes a One Direction song.

I wash my hair and my body. Then I get out and dry off. I stay in boxer shorts and a sports bra. I begin to dry my hair and straighten it. "Baby why are you up? It's 8?" Chloe asks. I shrug and she goes to the bathroom.

We've always done this. We've had to share bathrooms at hotel rooms so one would be doing something the other would use the toilet. I know funny.

She washes her hands and watches me in a mirror. "So when we move somewhere we need a big mirror like this" she says. "Why so you could admire yourself in a bigger mirror?" I chuckle as I do my eyebrows. "No cause like I could stand here and I wouldn't have to turn my head to watch you screw your eyebrows up" Chloe laughs. I groan and hand her the tweezers so she can pluck them for me.

She showers and I pick her outfit out. I pick black shorts, a pink tank top, and a pair of converse. Then I pick out black shorts, a white tank top, and high heeled combat boots. She curls her hair the Beale curls as she called them. I just kept mine straight and wavy.

We leave around 11 for lunch. We eat and talk about our plan.

Chloe's POV

We sit at a restaurant and she begins. "Okay gates open around 4:30, so we arrive bout 1, make sure we get in the right line!" She goes on and I just can't believe this. She knows so much and planned this. "How do you know all this?" I ask. "Ah when I was little uh me and my parents and Dylan, or maybe I should say up until my mother disappeared. They took us to music festivals and concerts a lot. We always had a plan. My dad taught me and Dylan how to plan out a concert and all that perfectly" she smiles. "That's so cute" I smile. "Can I tell you something?" She asks. I nod "of course" I say. "Me and Dylan have been fighting again so when worlds come she's gonna stay for the girls but we might not talk after for awhile" her voice breaks on each words. "We will talk to her when we get back ok? Don't focus on the bad babe" I hold her hand and give her a reassuring smile.

We get to the arena and we get to the correct gate to enter.

I've never seen her this open to talking to people. "Are you guys dating?" One girl asks. "Engaged" she smiles. The group go in a fit of awes. "That's so cute we wish you so much luck!" They all say walking away yelling "take the chonce" and "all the love" which I don't get but Beca is laughing up a storm?

Finally the doors open and she is shaking. Everyone cheers. We go in and go to merchandise. She gets a tshirt and so do I.

We find our seats. We are the end of the catwalk. She can barely breathe.

We sit and talk waiting for the concert.

After the opening performance it's the countdown.

Songs play and everyone is dancing. She pulls me up forcing me to dance with her.

From Amy:
YOOOO TAKE A VIDEO OF HER REACTION DURING THE INTRO FOR US RED! Dylan said she might cry!

To Amy:
I will :)

The lights go down and she screams really loud. "Shit" I laugh. She grips my one hand tightly and I use the other to video her. The music plays for the intro. She's crying nonstop. Then the boys come out.

The concert goes on and I've never seen her laugh, sing, dance. Anything like this so much.

It ends and we leave. She's sobbing as we walk out. "It's gonna be okay!" One girl tells her. So many people are comforting crying girls. It's so funny.

When we get back to the hotel she pulls me down on the bed and cuddles me. "Thank you so much" she muffles into my chest. I giggle and says you're welcome leaving a peck on her head. "Go to sleep baby" I whisper and she does.

Group Chat

Chloe: hey Dylan and Beca aren't in this group chat cause it's about them

Cynthia Rose: what up red?

Chloe: Becs told me they were arguing again and when they argue it leads to a fight and I don't want Beca upset you know?

Stacie: Hm
I haven't noticed anything

Fat Amy: Uh I noticed them arguing over who was getting the last piece of bread the other night?

Stacie: Don't think that's what she means Amy

Fat Amy: well that's all I saw!

Chloe: ugh ok thanks guys night