Part 2: 15

Beca's POV

Its been a year. Dylan was sentenced to a year in jail for drugs, her boyfriend Alec is in prison for two years for shooting that guy to protect her, also drugs. Bella will be one this month, which is crazy. 

"So i got everything scheduled for next week, all invitations have been sent, everyone has RSVP, and all we need is Bellas cake!" Chloe smiles as she checks off everything. She closes her macbook and stands up. "Weird she will be one" I say as i play with her. "I know" She smiles. "Mom" The baby giggles. "She's referring to me" I laugh at the only word she says. "Sounds right, ill be called mommy, and you're mom" Chloe smiles. 

Days pass and its finally the party. "Welcome!" I hear Chloe outside on the lawn getting people. "Alright Bella, lets go out there, greet people, fake having fun, then we eat cake and were out!" I say. She just giggles as i pick her up. "Ready?" I ask. More giggles. "Heres the birthday girl!" Amy yells as i bring her out. She's in a little princess outfit and everyone awes. She gets shy and snuggles into me more. "Just like her mother" I mumble knowing Bella is like me. 

Finally she warms up and plays with the other little kids. The party dies out and people leave. The Bellas stayed of course. Once the kids are in bed, we get drunk. Well some of us stay sober. "We should have a fire out back!" Chloe smiles. 

Before i bring Bella in, a truck pulls up. We all look at each other confused as nobody else was supposed to come. I hear someone get out and the door slam. Boots smack against the ground and long brown hair appears. The person holds a little gift bag with princesses on it. "I think you have the wrong birthday party!" Chloe yells as she refers to the birthday signs. Then the head looks up. Its Dylan. "I don't think i do" She says as she stays at the driveway. I hand Bella to Amy and me and Chloe go over to her. Both of our arms crossed as we approach. All the girls go inside, but we know they are looking out the window. "What are you doing here?" I growl. "I got out last week and got back in the studio and remembered her birthday so i decided to get her this and come here" She says. She isn't her anymore. Its weird. "I know you don't want me to see her, its a bad influence i get that, i wouldn't want her in this situation i am in, just i want her to know who i am at the least, give her this please, i gotta go" She hands me the bag then gets into her truck and leaves. 

"Look in it" Amy says as we sit around the fire, Bella is snugged into Chloe and I'm next to Amy on the ground. I sigh and look in the bag. I pull out a card. I decide to read the note first.

Bella,

I don't know if you'll get this, don't know if you'll meet me, don't know if you'll be old enough to read if you ever see this. Im your aunt. But thats so weird to say. So call me Dylan. Im your moms, Beca, sister. Im not gonna lie, you might not wanna see me ever. I don't grow up, i don't learn. Hell I'm a lazy fucker. Now what i need, NEED you to do for me is love your moms. Most amazing girls ever! If you have siblings, love them to death. Just do it. Finally be a good kid, be amazing, do your best, stay on the right path. Love you mini weirdo.

Dylan Anne Mitchell xx

"Wow" i laugh. Amy took out the present. Its a guitar pick and a gift card to Guitar center with a note. *Get a guitar, helps when you need it in bad times* It reads.

I lay it out on the end table in her room, so when she's older she can read and use it. 

Maybe she isn't bad to have around after all.

-----------------------------------------

Okay, so i have one last chapter of this book. I can't write it anymore, i can't think of anything. I feel like i need to end this book and start something new. Thank you for everything, Gabby xx