2

She got out of the taxi and walked over to the back of it to where my bags are. She told the guy that she had her bags, mainly because she was protective over her recording equipment. The trunk shut and the bag was slung over the brunettes shoulder. Her other bags on the cart.

She walked onto the college campus. Instantly one of the the campus helper jumped up and handed her a whistle.

"Dont blow it unless its actually happening" she smiles. The girl put the whistle between her teeth and winked at her. The other words were faded out of Beca's ears. Like she could give a shit about any of this.
Afterwards, she got lead to her dorm and helped with her bags.

"Hey you must be Kimmy-Jin" She said and she sent the small brunette a death glare. "Yes english....? No english...?" Beca asked. Still a death glare. "Ok.." She gave up and set up her music equipment.

"So if you can not touch my music stuff...that would be great...its sort of my life...." Beca told this bitch and again a death glare. "Ok im gonna go to the activities fair" She said and leave.

Beca walked down and saw a DJ stand. "Oh yeahhh DJJJJJ.....Deaf Jewssss" A girl says next to her. The girl walked off before the Australian girl could

Just another path with tons of stands. Thats Aubrey. Aubrey and Beca went to high school together she was bestfriend with....Chloe. Those two were bestest friends since kids and they always wanted to go to the same college. All of the sudden she appears.

Aubrey's POV

"Were screwed we will never get enough girls" I sigh. "Just we have to believe" Chloe smiles and we walk in front of our stand. I look around and spot. Beca?!. I totally forgot her dad works here she probably was forced here.

She walks down and notices me. I see her body tense and looks for an exit.

Beca's POV

No exit they are all blocked. Shit. I pull my flannel sleeves down and grip the ends with my hands. Fuck.

I walk past and Chloe hands me a flyer. "Wanna be a bella?" She asks. We stare at each other for a bit.

Chloe's POV

"Wanna be a bella?" I ask her. She seems so familiar. We stared at each other. I know this girl. I love this girl.

"Whats your name?" Aubrey asks. "Me?" She asks. "How have you been Beca?" Aubrey asks. My mouth drops.

Beca. The girl i broke up with years ago because i was scared of my ex. The girl who was so bubbly and innocent. Now. She wears a huge old flannel. Ripped jeans. High top sneakers. Her hair is brown and she has piercings and some tattoos you can part see. I see a pack of cigarettes in her pocket along with a lighter. Im stunned. This was the Beca I left back home.

"Ive been ok" she says looking at Aubrey. "Youve changed over the years huh?" Aubrey laughs. "A bit yeah" Beca smiles. Her smile. Holy shit.

"Hows your parents?" Aubrey asks. "My dad is a dick and my mom shes uh..yeah" She looks down at her feet. God shes so adorable. "Oh yeah...sorry Beca i forgot" Aubrey says. "You should really be a bella i know you can sing" Aubrey says.

She looks back up. A piece of her hair falls into her face. Can I kiss her right now?

"Maybe probably not" Beca chuckles. "Im gonna go" she says taking a flyer from me. "Nice to see you Aubrey" she says. "Bye becs" i whisper.

Beca's POV

"Bye becs" i hear but act like i dont. Oh my fuck she called me Becs. I miss that.

----------------------

Partial editing to third person on October 2017. I'm lazy as hell okay.