Part 2: 3

Beca's POV

Dylan walks down the hall of the hotel as I walk out. "What are you doing in her room?" She asks. "I stayed last night, we both got a little drunk" I shrug. "None of us drank last night?" She asked. We both were silent. "Did you two?" She asked. "Maybe" I mumbled. "Oh my god" she sighs putting her head into her hands. "I know" I sigh. "It's ok, she cheated on you before" she says. "Yeah yeah you're right" I say.

After our talk, I got on a plane and went home.

Chloe's POV

Okay so Beca hasn't answered calls, she hasn't even contacted me.

Aubrey left and I sit on the couch. I sigh and look at the time. 4 o'clock pm. Guess I should make dinner, I think to myself. I decide to make pasta and I see a car pull up. Then Beca get out.

No matter how bad you wanna kiss her Chloe you need to stick to questions of why she hasn't contacted. Stay tough Chlo! I keep thinking to myself.

"Hey" she says walking in. "How was the emergency?" I ask. "It wasn't major" she shrugs as she hangs her jacket up and takes her shoes off. "Aubreys friend, he works for Dylan's team for her tour. Aubrey asked him and he said no emergency" I say. I turn looking at her. "Where were you Beca?" I raise an eyebrow. "Ok I seriously was at her show in Ireland I promise that, the emergency was she needed to see me" Beca says. "I promise" she adds.

She goes upstairs to get changed and then sits on the couch. After I sit at the table and eat. She comes out and looks at me. "No pasta left?" She raises an eyebrow. "Oh sorry I don't feed liars, also you didn't contact me so" I shrug with a smile and go back to my phone.

Beca's POV

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Fine" I say.

I reach up and grab cereal. Which were out of. "We have to go shopping" Chloe says. "Obviously" I say. "Don't have to be snappy" she says. "Me?" I chuckle. "Yeah you" she snaps back. "Well I'm sorry! I come home to my girlfriend who is pissed at me for going to see my little sister!" I nearly yell. "You lied Beca!" She yells. "And you haven't done that before?!" I yell back. Its quiet for a bit. "I don't want you in bed tonight, sleep on the couch" Chloe says getting up putting her dish in the sink then going upstairs. "Fuck" I mumble.

Later on I'm on video chat with Amy. "I don't think we're meant to be" i say. "No no no! You two are!" She says."listen couples fight! That's how it is" she adds. "But when we fight its long, depressing, and draining" I whine. "It's gonna be hard, especially her all pregnant and harmoney!" She laughs a little. "What did you do in Ireland making her this upset?" She asks. "Obviously she doesn't know one part, but I went to talk to Dylan and then one thing lead to another-" I get cut off. "Wait incest for you and Dylan?!" She asks. "NO GOD NO AMY WHAT THE FUCK?" I yell. "You know how I told you the engagement, and child on the way is making me feel tied down?" I ask and Amy nods. "I...This girl Jessica...her and I...we fucked" I say putting my head down. It's silent. "You gotta talk this out with her, I have a show to go do" Amy sighs. "Okay" I say. "Good luck squirt" she says and the call ends. I look down and I feel tears forming in my eyes. I then look up hearing a sniffle. I see a figure in the darkness.

Chloe stands in the kitchen doorway.

"You fucked her?" She asks with a voice crack.

--------------
Hey what is up guys?! I'm in love with Part 2 already! I have so many chapters written and ideas for this part. I hope you enjoy Part 2 of Meant To Be, here's a new chapter. Enjoy! Gabby xx