26

Beca's POV

"Dykes" Jesse says. Got to be shitting me. "Fucks sake" i mutter. I get up and he hands me a box. "Open it!" He smirks. "Hey Chloe" he says and she waves. I look at her and she smiles letting me know its ok. "Why?" I roll my eyes. "Because your birthday is tomorrow" he says. "I dont want anything from you" I say handing the box back. "Please leave" I cross my arms. "Cmon Becs i wanna be friends!" he says. "I dont want to be those words you said were shit!" I yell. "Well i was trying to prtect you cause i fucking care!" He yells back. "From what?!" I yell. "It!" He points to Chloe. I feel my fist clench up. "She has a fucking name and if you cant use that name you can fucking leave" I say. Amy appears and escorts him out. "Go die" He looks at Chloe. "Thanks Amy" I say and turn to Chloe.

Im still pissed no doubt on that. "Calm down sweets" She smiles and hugs me. "My little elf protected me" she giggles. "Not a little elf" I smirk and we lay back down. "21" I say. "I dont wanna be 22" I sigh. "Well ill be 26 sooo" She laughs. (A/N Chloe is 26 because shes older than Beca by 4 years. Remember she kept failing haha) "Oldie" I laugh and we just stare at each other.

It turns 12 am. "Happy birthday baby" she kisses me. "You are still up?" I ask surprised cause shes usually passed out by now. "Yeah because i wanted to say happy birthday and" She leaves my arms which im upset about. "Your present....well part" She winks. "You didnt have to get me shit" I say grabbing the card. I read the card then open it. I dont pay attention to what falls out i read her note.

Happy birthday baby! This is a little trip for you sense youve never been. Im so happy we get to spend this together. You mean so much. I love you. Thank you for being an aca awesome fiancee. Oh and also for still having a toner after the years. Anyway happy birthday my little elf. Love youuu. Chloe

I look at the small envelope. I pull out two tickets to.....On The Road Again Tour. "THIS IS THE FUCKING LAST ONE DIRECTION CONCERT BEFORE THE BREAK!" I yell. She smirks. "I know" She smiles. I get up and tackle her on the floor hugging and kissing her. "WERE GOING!" I yell. I kiss her again and she is just smiling.

Chloe's POV

She lit up. Her smile. She tackles me and is kissing me. "WERE GOING!" She yells. Her smile is so fucking bright. She kisses me again. "Chlo i cant fucking believe this" She says.

She falls asleep holding me closely. I cant believe this. The girl who i left afraid of my ex that he would hurt me. Mainly hurting her, but i just cant believe it. I was the reason to put that smile on her face. I was able to make her laugh that much. Im going to marry her. Literally 18 year old Chloe would never believe this day would happen. Not even happen mainly exist! I eventually fall asleep with the girl i fell for.

Its the next day and i wake up before her.

I go to the kitchen and the girls help me set up birthday stuff. "So the party is tonight at Bumpers" Amy smiles. "Then we dont have a mess" Stacie adds. "Sure i cant help you make pancakes?" Cynthia asks. "Yeah im good i love cooking" i smile and she nods.

Everyone sits at the table waiting for Beca.

She stumbles in the kitchen rubbing her eyes. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yells. She smiles and i hand her her coffee.

We all talk and eat pancakes then i take Beca out for a date.

We go to McDonald's which is her favorite. "No baby you arent paying i am" i say stealing her wallet and shoving it in my back pocket so she wont pay. She pouts because she cant pay which i dont care.

We sit and she starts shoving fries in her mouth. "I swear you arent in your 20s" i laugh. "Well im small so" she adds. "I got you one more thing" i say and reach into my purse. "Chlo" she says as i hand her a box. "No you got me those tickets!" She fights. "Stop being stubborn soon to be Beale!" I laugh and so does she. She opens it and smiles. I pull out my necklace to show her. "Its matching mines half of the music note and yours is the other half" i say. "Can you?" She asks handing me it. I nod and get up. I put it around her neck than lock it.

We share a soft kiss and people stare.

We get up to leave and somebody confronts us. "Um you two are you dating?" She asks and we nod. I hold Beca's hand tightly. "I think you two need to stop going out in public like showing affection towards one another" she says. Oh god here we go. "Who the fuck do you think you are? She isnt my girlfriend, she is my fiancee! I will show any kind of affection i feel is necessary to show her how much i love her!" Beca rants. "Now if you will excuse us im going to fuck my fiancee like never before!" She ends and i have to pull her away.

We get to the car and she pins me against it kissing me. "We have to go to your party" i say between kisses. "Promise tonight we can continue this" i say kissing her.

We get to the party and Beca gets wasted. Im only a bit drunk. Amy and Beca have been partying the most. Stacie is god knows where. Emily is i dont know. The rest no clue. My face is covered in cake from our food fight.

I watch Beca and Amy dance around. Alot of people left. I just hope she had a good birthday.

----------
Gabby xx