Part 2: 8

Beca's POV

I was drunk last night, and I fucked Jesse. I left before explaining and before he could wake up.

I rushed home and fumbled with the keys. I was crying. Actually crying.

I sigh and shut the door. "Hello?" I hear Chloe call. "Fuck" I mutter. "Okay whoever is playing tricks or its my mind well anyone can fuck themselves not up for it" I yell as I walk to the fridge. "No it's really me" Chloe says. I stare at her. Her belly is huger. She looks tired. "Can I help you?" I ask. "Didn't you get my text?" she asked. "No, I don't use my phone" I shrug. "Oh" Chloe says. "We need to talk" she says. "What? You're straight?" I laugh as I open a beer. "No" she snaps.
"I'm gay" she adds. "I left because I had a plan" she said. She sat at the table and I looked over. "Make yourself at home" I mutter. She ignored it. "My grandpa died so we got money and my family will leave us alone and-" I cut her off. I roll my eyes. "No Chloe, I don't care about money! I was happy! We were gonna start a family and even though we aren't rich like your family we would have each other" I say and chug my beer. "We didn't need money" I mutter. "I just" she begins. "I wanted a backup" she said. "In case anything happened" she added. "I could accept that, but you didn't see the fucking state you left me in did you?" I ask. "Obviously, you were screaming" Chloe looked down. "I don't get how you can forgive so easily" I chuckle. "It's because I love you, and I don't wanna waste life hating" she said staring at me. She looks lost. Her blue orbs were huge, her red hair was in a messy bun, she's been crying, just her. "What about Tom?" I ask. "We didn't do shit" she laughed. "He wouldn't touch me since I'm pregnant" she added.

It was silent. "Why can't we ever just stay perfect or at least have a little argument instead of this?" I whined. She giggled. "I don't know but I moved the wedding for next week, if you still wanna" she asked. Honestly I was debating it but something told me to go and kiss her. She was about to walk out. "I'll go pack my stuff" she mumbled. "No!" I yell. She jumped a bit. I grabbed her wrist keeping a hand gripping her wrist, the other cupping her right cheek. I kissed her and she kissed back. We both moaned against each other's lips. "I know that my belly is to big to fuck me but" she whispered against my lips. I felt fingers stroking along my area. I groaned and smiled a bit. She began to finger me quickly and kissed me rough. We both kissed sloppy and rough. Finally I came and we both stood there. That's when I started crying. "What?" She asked me moving a piece of hair away from my face and kissed my forehead. "I just missed you and and last night I got drunk and me and Jesse fucked and I feel so disgusting and then you came back and now I don't feel disgusting an I don't know why I'm crying" I laugh. "He didn't please you like I could though right?" She asked. I shook my head and mouthed no. "We have some wedding shit to do" she smiled and kissed my lips soft and slowly. She let it linger a bit. We kept procrastinating. "We really...need to...uh...this wedd...ing" she breaths throughout the kissing. "Yeah" I say.

Finally we sit in the living room and start with wedding decisions.