12

Chloe's POV

I go home from Tom's and everyone looks so depressed. "Whats wrong?" I ask everyone lying around the living room. "Beca left" Amy says. "To London" Stacie adds. "With Jess" Aubrey adds. "What? Thats a joke" i laugh. I go upstairs all her stuff is gone, except a note.

Chloe,

Im sorry, im sorry, im so sorry. Im sorry i ever entered your life, im sorry we ever dated, im sorry i loved you, im just sorry. Im sorry for myself i lost my best friend again. I left to London. With Jess....im not needed at the Bellas right now. Probably never. Im sorry for my drinking and cutting. This is my fault. Maybe one day we can meet and i can meet the kids you and Tom had. And we can be friends. Im so sorry Chloe.

I will always love you
Beca Mitchell xx

Shes gone.....this is my fault. Fuck.

The school year dreads. I sleep in Beca's bed in her flannels i stole. We end up losing the Nationals.

Its summer and everyone is leaving to go home. Not me because family left me and me and Tom ended everything.

I stay in the Bella house and everyone is gone. Summer to myself. How nice.

I turn the tv on and watch Hoarders.

"Jess its fine! They all left! I just wanna see if i did leave some flannels in my closet" i hear the door open and Beca's voice. My heart jumps and she walks upstairs. I get up and stand in the kitchen seeing if she will notice me, but not wanting her at the same time. "No they arent there...." she must be on the phone. "Ok bye" she says.

I accidentally knock down the napkin holder. "Crap!" I say. "Hello?" Beca yells. "Its just me Beca!" I yell regreting it instantly. "Oh hey" she says walking in. "Why didnt you leave?" She asks. "House to myself for the summer uh me and Tom ended everything and my family hates me" i smile. "Oh" she nods. "Why are you here?" I ask. "My dad wants me home in Georgia for a bit" she says.

"I uh....we missed you" i manage to choke out. "I missed you to" she says. "Just me?" I ask. "Well uh the girls i meant" she flushed red. We stand in silence for a bit. "Um wanna hang out here?" I ask. "Yes!" She says. "I mean yeah i have no other place to be i dont stay at my dads" she shrugs.

We sit on the couch both on each ends watching Hoarders. We keep glancing at each other and our hands get closer towards each other. "Whyd you come here?" I ask. "Uh just to see if i had flannels here and i felt something telling me to come" she shrugs.

"Maybe it was me and my hotness" we both laugh. We just stare at each other as our faces begin to close the gap. "Just kiss me" I whisper and we kiss.

The kiss lingered a bit. It brought back so many good thoughts. I love the taste of her lips. I bring her onto my lap and she brings her hands to cup my cheeks. I grip her waist as we keep kissing. I bite her bottom lip softly and continue the kiss. I feel her smile against our lips and it makes me smile. 

We keep our foreheads pressed against each other and just start laughing. "How do you still love me?!" I laugh. She stops laughing but smiles and lifts her head. "Because how can i leave the girl who means so much to me....." she smiles. "Plus you are really sexy stealing my flannels" she winks. "How do you know?!" I ask. "I didnt you just told me" she smirks. "Whatever you are guilty to" i say. "No proof!" She blushes. "Fine lets go get your bags!" I push her off me and rush to her car. I grab her bags and so does she.

We carry them inside and go up to the attic room. "When you come to Georgia where do you usually stay?" I ask putting her clothes in the closet. "Hotel" she shrugs. "Stay here with me" i wink and she smirks. "Wouldnt second think it Beale" she says setting up her dj equipment.

We both decide the attic is our place for us.

We go out shopping for food and stuff since were moving in with each other. "What are we?" She asks. "Beca and Chloe" i laugh as i drive to Walmart. "Duh but like...not fuck buddies again right?" She asks. "Well we can fuck cause were girlfriends" i smirk. She instantly lights up.

We walk into walmart hand in hand. We decide to get stuff we need right now and get furniture around school time.

We get groceries and random stuff.

This was gonna be an amazing summer

------
Shit chapter i know im sorry but i hope everyone enjoys this at the least and yeah ily guys. Gabby xx