11

Chloe's POV

"Hey babe" Tom smirks. We end up cuddling and watching movies. Its different. Seems better when im with Beca.

Group chat POV

Fat Amy:
Guys im worried bout Beca...

Aubrey:
Is she in this convo?

Stacie:
No babe

Chloe:
Staubrey is so cute

Cynthia-Rose:
Beca hasnt been Beca lately.....lots of drinking

Fat Amy:
Shes cutting too and shes occasionally seeing this girl to fuck her

Chloe:
What?

Fat Amy:
I know her schedule...you guys wanna know?

Chloe:
Yes!

Stacie:
Uh duhhh yeah

Aubrey:
Yes

Cynthia-Rose:
Tell us!

Jessica:
Mhm

Fat Amy:
She wakes up around noon (depends if shes home or at her fuck buddies place)
Gets up has vodka
Goes back to make a mix
Sleeps
Goes out to meet drug dealer some days (NOT ALL THE TIME)
clubs
Bar
Home or fuck buddies
Repeats

Aubrey:
Is this why she hasnt been at practice much?!

Fat Amy:
Yup

Cynthia-Rose:
Damn
We need to ALL talk to her

Stacie:
Agreed

Lilly:
Do i have to talk?

Chloe:
....

Aubrey:
No Lilly you dont and Chloe whats up?

Fat Amy:
Ill get shortstack to stay home tonight
Beca's POV

Amy is forcing me to stay home. We have no vodka and i have no drugs. Shit. I have a cigarette on the porch and Toms car pulls up. Chloe gets out and he gets out. They have a quick make out session and then she walks up onto the porch as he drives off. "Those are bad for you" she says. "So is he" i smirk. I put the cigarette between my lips and breathe in deep.
"Hey" i stop her. "Yeah?" She asks. "We have any alchohol?" I ask. Her face expression changes to looking pissed. "No we dont" she snaps and walks in.

I sit in the living room on my phone when everyone gathers around me. "Hey Becs!" They all chear except Chloe. "Listen we think you need to stop what your schedule is right now" Cynthia-rose says. "Why?" I ask. "For the Bellas! We all need you!" Aubrey says and they all agree. Except Chloe. "See we all agree we need you!" Stacie says. "Really? Cause i didnt" Chloe smirks. "How bout we stop sugar coating it" she says and stands right in front of me. "WE DONT NEED YOU AND THIS SHITTY ATTITUDE AROUND! IF WE WANNA WIN NATIONALS AND SHIT YOU HAVE TO GO OR STOP THIS! STOP MOPING AROUND CAUSE WE BROKE UP!" She yells. "Thats not the fucking reason!" I yell. "WANNA KNOW THE DAMN REASON?!" I scream standing up. "Yes" they all say as me and Chloe are face to face. "Dress nicely BE READY BY 6!" I yell and walk out.

We all walk to the funeral home and we walk in. "Hey Rebecca" my aunt smiles and hugs me. "What is this?" Amy asks. "Girls this is my Uncle's funeral he was my moms brother....along one of the best people who knew me" i sigh. They follow me says sorry to everyone. I sigh in relief as i see my sister Jess in the corner. She spots me and we walk straight into each others arms. "Hey kid" i smile at the taller girl with wavy blue hair. "Hey Shortie" she laughs. "I cant believe it" she sighs. "I know" i sigh as we both stare at the casket. "He was what we had left" she says. "That we liked" we both chuckle. "These are the bellas" I introduce them. "Hey" she smiles. "Hey Chloe" she says. "Jess why the London accent?" She asks. "I uh moved there bit ago after you left my sister for a douche but Aubrey howve ya been" she says. I just let it go since Jess never could bite her tongue.

The funeral goes on and me and Jess say bye. She is flying back to London tomorrow. "Well?" I look at the girls. "We still don't need you" Chloe says. "Figured" i say and go back to the house.

I begin packing my stuff and i get to Chloes clothes ive stolen. I decide to keep them and by the time i know it, its morning and my taxi is here so i can join my sister to London.

I say my goodbyes and walk out Amy helping me. "Keep in touch" she says and we hug. "Ill miss you weirdos" i look to everyone. Chloe is no where to be seen.

I get in and we go to London.

--------
IN HONOR OF 400 READS THIS CHAPTER IS POSTED EARLY!
I know i say it alot but thank you so much it means so much! I love you all! Enjoy. Gabby xx