20

Hey guys so im writing a Valentine's Day Bechloe fanfic. Its call Special Day so if you want to feel Valentiney go give that a read! Enjoy xx.
-----------------------------

Chloe's POV

I left that night to buy Beca a new ring because i destroyed the other one. Next thing i know im in the back of van with tom driving. What the fuck.

Luckly i stopped at the bellas house to leave Beca her new present i got her.

We get to his house and he drags me to the basement. He doesnt rape me or molest me. He just beats me.

Non stop punches and kicks.

I skype Beca and i hear her voice "who is this?" My heart drops hearing her voice. It calms me at the same time. I told her his address and ended it. Then he came downstairs. "You fucking dyke! Leaving me for her! Why would she want you? You are people's slut bag!" He goes on and on.

After he abuses me verbally and physically he goes to bed. I hear someone come in the basement. "Please dont hurt me again" i cry. "Chloe?" It sounds like her. "Beca?" I ask. She runs over and takes her pocket knife and cuts the ropes. She unchains me and calls someone. "Hey call 911...im fine...shes not" she ends it.

"We gotta wait here ok baby girl?" Her voice asks. I cant see her face from darkness but shes holding me. "Say it again" she whispers. "Say what?" I sniffle. "You know what" she whispers not letting go of me.  "Ok" i smile remembering this. She took a video of it. So badass right? It was the first day we said i love you. "I love you" i whisper. "I love you to" she says. I shiver from coldness. She takes off her flannel and wraps it around me. We see blue and red lights. "Dont let me go" i whisper. "Never" she says back.

It all goes fast the cops arrest Tom, i go home with Aubrey and Beca goes to the station to explain what she saw.
Beca's POV

I sit on the other side of the glass window waiting for Tom. He walks up and smirks. He grabs the phone and puts it to his ear. "Isnt it a little dyke?" He chuckles. "Cant believe this" i groan. "I told you i would give you the money" i say. "You took too long" he says. "I was in Disney" i argue back. "Still we had a deal" he smirks. "You stay the fuck away from me and Chloe, a restraining order will be made against you, also you stay the fuck away from my sister and all of us, i hope you fucking rot in this hell hole wanker" i say and hang the phone up and leave.

I go home and all the girls are with Chloe in the living room. I automatically rush over. "Scoot" i say to Chloe. She smiles and moves to the end. Everyone is gathered around watching Orange Is The New Black. "Why are you acting like nothing happened?" I whisper. "Better to forget and let go then to hold on and regret" she looks into my eyes. I snuggle into her and i dont pay attention to the show. I stare at her.

"Hey shortie! Take you two upstairs you both arent even paying attention!" Amy laughs. "Cmon babe" Chloe says. I fell half asleep on her. "Carry me" i whine. "In your dreams" she says. "Youre always" i admit and i didnt notice i said it outloud. "Awe" legacy says followed by the other girls. "I said that outloud didnt i?" I ask. "Yeah" they all say. I get up and follow Chloe up to our room.

She changes into my clothes and i change into hers. We both lay down and face each other. "I missed you" she whispers. "Missed you more" i whisper back. "I uh have something" she whispers and reaches to her end table grabbing a box and an envelope. "Envelope first" she says.

Ok so here we go. I destroyed the first ring and thought id lost you for good. But i was wrong somehow through this were still together so heres this.

I look up to her and she opens the box. "Marry me?" She asks. "Hm i dont know i mean theres this chick im actually dating who has red gorgeous hair and im crazy in love with" i laugh. "Well maybe i can take her place" she smiles. "I think we can arrange something....maybe a wedding?" I ask. "Really?" She asks. "Wait you are really gonna marry me?" She asks and we both sit up. "Yes!" I laugh. She pushes me on the floor and sits on top of me pinning my arms down. "Rebecca Mitchell if you are lying" she says. "Im not!"  I say.

We both stand and she slides the ring on my finger. "Come on" she giggles and grabs my hand running with me. "IM MARRYING BECA MITCHELL" She screams as we stand outside. "Its not that big of a deal" i say. "It so is" she argues. "Let me go show you how big of a deal it is" she winks and we rush back upstairs.