3

Beca's POV

Its about 2 am? I think and im still up working on this mix. I decide to go shower since nobody else should be in there at well 2 am.

I grab my shower stuff and clothes and walk down.

I am titaniumm
Richochet
Take your aim
I am titaniummm

I sing to myself and i turn the water on letting it fall onto my body.

Shoot me down but i wont fall

"DUDE" I scream as a redhead pulls the curtain back. "Not like nothing i haven't already seen" She winks. I look down hoping she wouldnt notice my scars from cutting. "Join the bellas...i miss you" Chloe says my head snaps up. "Uh...maybe i dont know yet i mean" i start to choke up. I would be lying if i say im not checking her out right now. She walks closer to me and takes my arm running her fingers against my cuts and scars. She lets out a sigh and looks at me. "Babe" A guy says leaning against the wall. Its fucking Tom. "I gotta go think about it though becs" she smiles and leaves.

"Shit" i whisper.

Next Day||

I wake up around 4 pm. Auditions are at 6. Lovely.

I get ready to go and of course i stop outside to have a cigarette. "Hey i know you" a kid says. "Do you?" I ask. "Yeah your beca i saw you...well didnt see more like heard bout you from my brother Tom his girlfriend chloe and the showers" he rambles. "Ok" i say inhaling the smoke then letting it out slowly. "Im jesse" he smiles. "Well stalker you know me so" i smirk. "Im late for the auditions so" i say putting the cigarette on the ground and stepping on it. "Goodbye jesse" i say and leave.

I walk onto the stage and Chloe interrupt the loser looking guy. "Oh wait theres one more!" She smiles. "I didnt know i had to prepare a song...." i play with my hands. "Thats fine sing anything you want b-" chloe stops herself and i know she was about to call me baby. I ask if i can have the cup and she smiles and nods.

I play the cup song my mom taught me when i was young.

After i rush out so Chloe doesnt stop me. But she succeeds. "Becs we need to talk" she grabs my wrist. Only she ever calls me Becs. "About what Chloe?!" I pratically yell. "You dumped me end of story!" I yell. "I know and i regret it each day" Chloe says in a low tone. "Yeah uh huh go tell that to Tom" I say feeling tears form.

No one talks at all. Its silence. "You still have my number?" She asks and i nod yes. "I still have yours" she smiles. "Were gonna hang out sometime i promise this is gonna work" she smiles.

She hugs me and wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap mine around her neck. I fit right into her arms. Like we are Meant To Be.

--------

Hey guys! As you can tell every 2 days i will try to publish a new chapter! Enjoy xx