Part 2: 14

Beca's POV

I have to choose? Between my child and wife, or my baby sister. She has to be joking. I can't choose! Okay so Aubrey is going to help, but how can i get Alec. I basically made sure him and Dylan never came back.

Chloe goes out to the store while i stay home with Bella. Aubrey and Stacie come over to help me with thinking how to have both in my life. "She must be pissed" Aubrey sighs as she holds Bella. "Very" I say. "Well Alec won't answer neither will Dylan" I add. Till the news came on. "thats Alec!" Stacie says. Chloe rushes inside. "NEWS TURN IT UP!" She yells.

"This morning Alec Wayne was arrested on drug charges along with assault, his girlfriend the famous singer, Dylan Mitchell is also in custody for questioning" He says and both mugshots appear. I see hers and she's in tears. While he's stone cold. "I think thats why they didn't answer their phones" Stacie says. "Really?" I ask sarcastically. At this moment I don't know what to do. If I stay here I feel guilty, if I go I feel guilty. I can't leave my wife and child. I have to stay here.

We all decide to have dinner together. Chloe and Aubrey makes spaghetti for us as me and Stacie watch Bella. My phone rings so I walk away to answer it.

"An inmate from the LA county jail is calling you. Do you accept?" I hear. I sigh and think for a second. "yes I accept" I say. Finally it switches to Dylan. "Thank fuck you answered" she says. I know she's crying I can tell. "Before you do the I told you so speech, I know okay? I know I fucked up. I know I'm the worst sister. Hell im a bad person. But I didn't do this. Alec is trying to get me out as well right now. I didn't do drugs, I didn't do assault, it was him" she cried. "I'm not mad, I'm upset" I sigh. "Why?" She asked. "Chloe told me its you, or her and Bella" I say. It's silent for a bit. "You have to choose them" she chokes out. "Why?" I ask. "Because, you love her, you can't lose who you love Becs" she says. "You need me-" I get cut off. "I got this. I've been on my own and I can do it, I know how to take care of myself" she says. "You're my sister I can't just leave you" I say. "You have to" she says. "Why did you have to fuck this all up?" I ask. Now I'm crying. "Because, I'm still mentally a child, I don't know when enough is enough, and I think nothing will get to me, but here I am. In a jail" she laughs a bit. "I'm gonna be ok" she re assures me. "I'll see you in a couple years yeah?" I ask. "Hopefully" she says. "I love you baby sis" I cry. "Love you to big sis" she cries. "Bye" I hear and the phone dead. I sit on the bed and just cry. Finally I get up and wipe the tears. I go downstairs and have dinner.

We all talk and laugh. Me and Chloe go upstairs to put Bella to bed and Staubrey leaves. "You okay?" She asks. "Yeah just fine why?" I ask as we walk into our bedroom. "Dylan in jail" she says. "Oh yeah I'm fine, she's got this. Pretty badass kid ya know?" I laugh.

That night was different. I felt more relaxed. It was weird. Maybe I never needed my little sister.

-------------
I'm crying from writing this holy shit! So Meant To Be is coming to an end. It has a couple more chapters left, but I have a new book out and it's called Rock Bottom! Mainly it's the Bellas in college again, and it kinda links to this book. It's about Dylan and Alec and how their love makes both the Trebles and Bellas be rivals more than ever! Also Rock Bottom is the song by the one and only Hailee Steinfeld! So go over and read that if you want! Enjoy! Gabby xx