Part 2: 11

Beca's POV

Today is the day. Today is the wedding. Chloe is gone with Aubrey to get ready and Cynthia Rose, Amy, and Dylan are here helping me. Stacie, Aubrey, and Emily are helping Chloe. A lot of other are at the wedding setting minor things up.

I have a tux on because I'd never wear a dress. Cynthia helps me straighten my hair and do my makeup. Then Amy is helping me laugh. Dylan is getting ready because she was late. "You ready?" Cynthia asks. "I guess" I say nervously. "Oh you used to fantasize this shit Becs" Dylan yelled as she walked in with a short tux like dress. She made jokes at me along with Amy as she adjusted the tie on her collar. Amy wore a very pretty blue dress and Cynthia in a tux as well.

It feels like years as we go to the beach. Chloe's dream is to have a beach wedding so that's what we're doing. "I could push you into the water" Dylan says to me causing us both to laugh. She stood next to me up at the stand. I know I'm not a guy so I'm not calling her best man, I'm calling her best girl. Usually girls don't do that but I wanted to.

We continue to talk and laugh. "Don't forget me alright" she says. "Never could" I smile. She looks away and smirks then looks away. "What?" I ask. "Who are you looking at?" I ask. "Honestly I would say boyfriend but no clue what the fuck we are" she laughed. "Gonna have to speak to him later" I mumble.

Finally the wedding starts. People walk down the aisle and then finally Chloe. I actually cry. She is so beautiful.

Over the 11 years I never thought this would happen. The first breakup, the getting back together, the friends with benefits, the fights, now here is my soon to be mother, and almost wife.

Finally it starts. It gets to the point we get to say our own vows. "Ms Rebecca you can start" he says. I groan at the name cause everyone to laugh. "Okay uh, paper?" I ask Dylan. She hands me it. "Okay, Sorry if I fuck up I'm so scared right now" I chuckle. "Chloe, all the shit we've been through, I never thought I'd be writing this. Hell I never thought we'd talk again. But I guess we were Meant to be because here we are standing here, saying vows, and about to have a kid, and getting married. How? No clue. All I know is I love you, I love you so much. It hurts when I'm not with you. If this is love it has me looped a thousand times because Chloe I can't live without you. I don't know how to. Not just because you can cook and I can't" I cause everyone to laugh a bit. "I'm so happy to have you and I can't wait for the future, I love you" I say. "Ms Chloe your turn" he smiles. "Becs, from the day I saw you I wanted, no needed you. All I cared was that you were safe, no matter if I couldn't have you. You had to be safe. Because that's love isn't it? Protecting the ones you love. Once I saw you that day at the college fair, I knew I had to get you back. You are so beautiful and funny and if I went on we'd be standing here till this baby is 18" she giggled. "I can't live without you, I can't picture a life without you, I love you so much" she says. "I now pronounce you Mrs Beca and Chloe Beale-Mitchell!" Finally it's kiss the bride. We both share a long passionate kiss then rush off to the ceremony.

Me and Chloe sit at the table as people walk by congratulating us. We held hands and laughed and kissed. Dylan and that kid she was smirking at walk by. "This is how I'll be a great mom" I whisper to Chloe. "Dyl!" I yell and her head turns. She walks over with that boy. "Yeah?" She asked. "I wanna talk to him" I snap. She mumbles shit. "Sorry in advance" Chloe shrugged.

After a strict talk with his name is Alec I sit back down. "You'll be a great mom" he laughed.

The wedding went on and me and Chloe had our first dance. It was to our song. The song we had our first kiss to in high school. Yup it was Mcfly, All About You.

Finally we go off to our campsite for our honeymoon. "We're married" she says as I drive. "Married" I say. "Married" we both say. "What the fuck" we both say at the same time and laugh.

I'm Beca Beale-Mitchell. Weird.