22

Beca's POV

"And 1! 2! 3! 4!" Chloe yells at practice. We do some of the choreography and lilly falls, i keep staring at Chloe's ass, amy is in amy world, legacy is a nervous wreck, and the rest are just all over. "OK STOP STOP!" Chloe yells.

I take a deep breath and run my hand through my hair. Chloe goes on a rant and begins to work herself up. "Chlo! Chloe!" I yell walking past everyone up to her. "Hey!" I scream. "Take 5 guys im gonna calm her down" i say and grab her hand. I drag her into the hall. "Baby girl you need to calm down. Its only our first couple times with practicing" i say. She takes a deep breath and i kiss her lips. "I dont feel like were bonded enough" she admits. "Chloe i have everything memorized" i say looking her up and down. She flushes a deep red. "I mean the group espicially the new girls!" She crosses her arms. "Well i dont know but-" she cuts me off. "Bring my stuff back home becs ill be home later i got an idea!" She smiles. I yell to her she needs a jacket before she goes out. "Well" she says. She strips my flannel off me and runs. "Nothing like just taking the clothes off my back" i mumble.

I walk back in and announce. "Uh practice is cancelled!" I shrug. I grab mine and Chloe's stuff. Her pink duffle bag and my black adidas backpack.

I stop at the dollar store to grab some things. Chloe calls me. "Hey so were going on a retreat for a week and i have a question" she says. "Whats up?" I ask grabbing paper plates. "Do you know anyone who is in college and is a really good long note hitter?" She asks. "I think i can bring in someone" i smirk.

Chloe's POV

"Lets go!!" I yell for everyone to get on the bus. "I dont wanna be late!" I add. "We wont" Stacie says. "Hope we are" Beca mutters. I grip Beca's arm. "Heard that" i say and smirk. She rolls her eyes and gets on the bus.

Amy drives and everyone is silent. Stacie knows were going to see Aubrey so shes excited more than all of us. I have my music in and Beca has hers in. She has her head in my lap asleep. I play with her hair smiling at her.

Hours later we arrive. Stacie is the first off and runs straight to Aubrey. I wake Beca up and she yawns. "Adorable" i smile and kiss her cheek. "Where did you find this place again?" She asks as the rest of us walk off the bus. "from yours truly!" Aubrey says holding Stacie's hand. "AUBREY!" We all scream and runs to hug her.

All of us thought we'd have seperate tents but ended up sleeping in one.

Beca's POV

I have my arms crossed laying on my back. "Bec" Chloe says and i turn to my side to face her. "What are we doing here?" I whine. "Bonding!" She smiles. "All of us need a bonding experience and this helps!" She whispers. "Whatever. You are so weird" i say and turn to my other side.

Its morning and were doing singing exercises. We hear a car pull up and my recruitment gets out. "Whos that?" Everyone asks. "Chloe needed me to recruit a college kid whos great with long notes" i smirk. She walks over adjusting her bag. She takes her sun glasses off.

"So i dont do the workout shit" Dylan
says.

-----------
Sorry for the short chapter!! I hope you at least love it! Gabby xx