25

Beca's POV

We get home and i plop straight into my bed. Chloe is awake sense its only 3 pm. "Cmon sleepy head" she whines. "Youve been sleeping the whole trip" she adds. I stay laying down on our bed. "So?" My voice muffles into the pillow. "So get your lazy ass up!" She says. "To do what?" I whine. "Take me on a date" she says. "Demanding" i chuckle sitting up. She has her arms crossed, standing up, looking straight at me.

Chloe's POV

Me and Bec havent even got re engaged. Well physically, mentally were good. She sits up and chuckles. I lose focus and my breath.

Her chuckle, how she fixed her brown hair, smile, eyes, voice. I love her so much. "Where to?" She asks. Still speechless. "Chlo!" She snaps. I blink a couple times. She stands in front of me looking confused. "You alright?" She asks. "I just uh" I studder. "Youre beautiful" i say and she blushes. I kiss her cheek and grab her hand. "Where to?" She asks. "Anywhere if im with you" i say.

We just end up going for a drive. She drives and i hold her hand as she plays her mixes. "So" she begins. "Left!" I yell. She turns left.

We end up at a playground and we sit on the swings. "So uh" I begin. "I want to be engaged again" I say quickly. "Ok" she shrugs. "Thats it?" I ask. "What?" She asks. "Its "ok"?" I mock her voice on the ok part. "Yeah i mean we were before?" She ends it with a question. "Well" i say. "You want it to be romantic huh?" She asks. "Romantic? What be romantic?" I ask. "The engagement" she says. I nod. "Well" i stand up. "I get it" she chuckles. "Im not good with feely shit" she adds. "I know" i sigh and hold my hand out. "How many more times you think you will be putting this ring on my finger?" She asks grabbing my hand standing up while i put our ring on her finger. "Well, depends" i say and we walk to the car holding hands. "Depends on what?" She asks. We get to the car and i stand at the drivers door and she stands at the passenger. "Depends on how many more times we take it off and throw it at one another" i laugh and we both burst out laughing.

We get in and i start the car. "But the best part of it all" i say. "It always goes back on" i smile and she does to. We share a soft kiss.

We go back and she has class. I decide to just lay in our bed and fall asleep.

Beca's POV

I sit in class and Jesse sits next to me. "So hows uh you and chloe?" He asks. "Great" i say. "You know you are sinning right?" He asks. "Sure well at least im happy huh" i chuckle.

Class ends and he follows me. "Can you leave yet?" I ask. "Why would i?" He chuckles. "Maybe cause were not friends" i say. I stand at the end of the driveway to the bella house him standing in front of me. "I will win you back Becaw!" He uses that god awful name! "Nice try" i smirk and walk off.

I rush upstairs and throw my bag down. "Babes im home!" I announce. "Baby?" I ask and find her in the tub taking a bath. "You alright?" I ask and she nods. "My mom came today basically told me to die and disowned me" she sniffles. "Oh Chlo" i sigh. I get naked and climb in the bath with her. She snuggles against my body and i wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss her shoulder and sigh. "You shouldnt die....fuck your mom....rather fuck you actually" i say making her giggle. "Were gonna be okay" i whisper. "Promise?" She asks. "Promise" i smile.

She is still crying a bit so i hold her closer. I take her bun out to let her beautiful red hair down. "Were gonna be married, live together, maybe kids, kisses, cuddling everything! You want it you got it babe" i say and i feel her relax more. "We can get a cat" i say. "A cat?!" She laughs. "Yeah after our kids leave we will be two little old ladies with a cat!" I laugh and we both just burst out laughing. "Oh my god" she laughs.

We get out and get into comfy clothes. I make us microwave kid cuisines cause why not! "We will have a nice apartment or house with a nice kitchen!" She smiles brightly. "And a bigger bath" i add. "No smaller i like it when you hold me that close" she kisses my cheek. We sit and all of the sudden the door slams open.

"Dykes"

--------
Cliffhanger!!! Who do you think it will be? Gabby xx