24

Chloe's POV

Its the next day and everyone is in the dining hall for breakfast. Aubrey calls me over. "What" i ask with my arms crossed. "Beca and Dylan were caught last night leaving" she laughs. "Oh" i shrug. We talk a bit and then mpre exercises today. Beca avoids me as much as possible. She seems fine after our breakup.

Beca's POV

Last night||

"Beca!" Aubrey yells as im trying to leave. "What" i snap. "You cant leave" she walks up to me and Dylan. "Why?" I ask. "Why is this prison?" Dylan snickers and i punch her. "You guys need to stay Beca not cause you still have to marry Chloe but for the other girls" Aubrey snaps. "Fine" Dyaln rolls her eyes. "Im sleeping in the dining hall!" Dylan yells and i follow her.

Its the morning and i didnt sleep all last night. All i can think is her. Yup Chloe. I wish i was with her to give her a morning kiss. Hug her. Say i love you. But. I guess not.

We eat and i see her talking to Aubrey. After we go to do exercises for singing. I avoid her as much as i can. "Ok pair up!" Aubrey yells. The only person left is Chloe. "Ok so right now we are gonna use the zip line!" Aubrey announces. "One person will zip line the other will be at the end to catch the other person!" She yells.

Everyone goes and i stand aside. I chuckle at Amy and Dylan. Amy insisted she go down the zipline and Dylan catches her.

"Ok last 2!" Aubrey yells. I walk to the other end completely ignoring Chloe. "BECA YOU GOING TO CATCH HER?" Aubrey yells. I nod my head yes. She goes down and my phone goes off. Its my mom. I rush to the side to take the call. "Hey mom.....no just at this retreat....yeah shes in town....uh....oh shit i got to go" i end the call laughing a bit.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" Chloe screams as shes covered in mud because i didnt catch her. "Im sorry" i laugh. "Whats the excuse?!" She asks pissed off. "My mom called" i laugh. "Yeah its so funny huh?" She asks. I nod laughing.

She jumps on me tackling me to the ground. She makes sure she covers me in mud. "CHLOE WHAT THE HELL?" I scream and ask pissed off. "How funny is it?!" She yells back. I push her off into the mud and get up and throw more mud at her.

I run off and hear her following. She jumps on my back and we both fall into one of those fucking nets.

We are far away from where the girls are so were fucked. "Great" i mumble. I grab my phone and decide to just read. I hear sniffling next to me. "We will be down soon dont worry your bella shit will be fine" i say not ungluing my eyes from my phone. "shut up" she says. "Im not crying cause of the bellas" she sniffles. "Ok so youre crying over height" i look at her. "No im crying because ill never officially be able to call you mine forever" she says. I stay silent. "I love you so much and i just i dont know what to do" she cries. "I never loved someone like i love you" she adds. "And now!-" i cut her off by kissing her mud lips. After i look at her. "Its kind of gross when your lips taste like mud, tears, sweat, and snot" i say and use my bra strap, which isnt muddy to wipe our lips. She smiles. "You dont like that taste?" She laughs. "No not really but" i say. "But what" she asks as half of my body is over her and i use one arm holding me up for support. "But they are your lips and i dont want any other gross lips" i laugh and she smiles.

We begin kissing again. "Why us?" She asks. I peck her lips again and ask what. "Why do we always fight?" She asks. "Because every couple fights" i shrug and she pecks my lips. She keeps kissing me which i dont mind. "I, love, kissing, you!" She giggles as she says between kisses.

"AH! AHOY BECHLOE IS SAFE AND BACK" Amy yells and we look down to see Amy and the others joining.

They eventually get us down and its night so we have a fire. We talk about the future and Aubrey asks me about mine. "Obviously i wanna produce music" i say. "And love wise?" Everyone stares at me. "What do you mean?" I ask playing dumb. "Like do you plan to move in with me?" Chloe asks. "Well i didnt think i had to plan anything" i shrug. She looks upset. "What does that mean?" She asks. "Like even when we were friends i thought we'd move in together i didnt have to plan i thought it was just a given" i look down at the blanket covering my legs. The girls awe and i flip them off.

We get ready to leave and say goodbye to Aubrey. She wishes us luck at worlds.

I fall asleep on Chloe's lap as she plays with my hair. Maybe we will be ok after all?

---------
Enjoy! Gabby xx