1

Fair warning! This is my first book that I wrote when I first started writing. Grammar is awful along with my writing. How it gets new people reading still, I am amazed and grateful. One day I will re-edit everything. Thanks!

3 years ago

Beca Mitchell went to the park to meet her girlfriend, Chloe. The young girl loved so much about her. Anything about her. Ok everything about her. To her, Chloe was the one person who never gave up on her. Besides her mother, but that's besides the point.

She gets to the park and sees the red gorgeous haired girl sitting on the bench. "CHLOE!" The short girl yelled. No response. Maybe she has her earbuds in. "Baby" She snuck up behind her hugging her from behind. No response still. It was like she was frozen. "Chlo?" Beca asked walking in front of her.

Her head stays straight forward and you can see the puffy eyes and tears from crying. "Whats wrong?" She ask concerned. "Us..." Chloe says barely audible. "Wh-hat do you mea-" She cuts me off. "Its over Becs....I cant do this" She says standing up leaving a kiss on my head. Then she walks away. Like that, it can't just be that simple to break someone's heart. But it is.

Beca fell to the ground sobbing her eyes out. She texted her mom the best she could with my blurry vision from the tears. Beca's mom is the only one who knew and supported me and Chloe.

After a bit, her mom picks me up at the park. She helps the girl in the car trying to control the sobs. "Becs..." She sighs. "Im sorry" She sniffled as she sat in the seat as she buckles me in. "Its ok just dont like when my babies are hurt" Her mother spoke with a soft voice crack. Like any mother, who would want to see their child sobbing this hard? This much heartbreak.

She begins to drive home with Beca sobbing and the soft music in the back filling the silence. Her sniffles and gasps for air. Beca's mom worried sick about her daughter. Her hand grabbing her daughters, rubbing it to calm her down. Just like Chloe would. She sobbed harder remembering that feeling. Beca felt so bad when my mom jolted her hand back. "Im sorry" Beca sniffled. "Dont be baby" She sighs.

Everything from this moment of going through an intersection was slow, but yet fast.

The truck flew into the left side, drivers side, of the vehicle.

Beca's mom was pronounced dead right on the scene.

Beca had lost two people that day. Two of the most important. Though, she had carried on. Not the Beca everyone knew though.

--------------------------------

Edited : July of 2017 to third person

Hellloooo! So this was the flashback of what happened and stuff. Sorry its a short chapter!!! I really hope you enjoy this bechloe story because bechloe is real af XD Have a lovely day or night! Gabby x