29

Beca's POV

We're on our last day before we leave. We're in Paris right now. It's been amazing. Chloe hasn't been all worked up about worlds and the Bella's. It's been us. I haven't had a bitch fight with Dylan since before we left. It's been nice.

"Ok so look at this" she says reaching across the table handing me a drawing. I drink my coffee and grab it. The waiter comes over and Chloe orders for us.

The drawing is two hearts that look like music notes entangled together. "You draw this?" I ask. "Mhm" she smiles. "Or this one" she hands me another one. This one is two separate ones. It's an infinity sign with Titanium lyric on it. "These are amazing Chlo!" I smile. "Which one do you like more?" She asks. "The second" I say stuffing my mouth with a muffin. "Ok well" she begins. "This is last minute but you like tattoos right?" She asks. I chuckle and roll my eyes. "No I just have them miscellaneously scattered on my body but I don't like them" I chuckle. "Well I want one of these to be my first tattoo but I thought you could get one to" she whispers the last part. "Why wouldn't I Chlo? But you know they hurt like hell and well you" I shrug. "And well me what?" She crosses her arms. "Wimp" I shrug. "I'm a wimp?" She asks. "At least I can wait to cum unlike others" she glares. I choke on my coffee. "Chlo were in public!" I say and she smirks.

Later we go to the tattoo shop and we decide to have the infinity titanium tattoo on our arm.

She goes first and she's nervous but won't admit. "First one?" The guy asks. She nods. "Well I gotta warn you" she begins. "It might hurt" she sighs. "This is breaking news I know!" He says. She starts laughing. He's good looking too. Don't fall for him Chlo. I think to myself. She looks at me like she just heard me and mouths I won't. What the fuck. How did she? Shit were that couple.

The needle hits her skin and she jumps a bit and shuts her eyes. That guy goes on and on. About how he goes to clubs and shit. *Keep your mouth shut Becs*. I hear in my head and Chloe is glaring at me. *get out of my head!* I say and she smirks.

After she's done that douche is off duty. Another girl comes in and holy shit she's hot. I stand with Chloe and give her meds for the pain. "Okay Beca right?" Her accent thickens. "Yeah" I say and I sit in the chair. "Australian?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah I'm here cause art school" she says and I nod. Chloe sits in the corner chair where I was.

Me and this girl keep talking. Did I mention this girl is hot. The needle hits my skin and it's normal to me. I've had many before so this is nothing. We talk more. This hot girl has blue hair, many tattoos, and just is sexy.

After an hour she's done and puts the plastic on it for me. "Alright nice meeting you have a good day" she smirks and I smile. Ok maybe I smirked smiled. If that's a thing. Is it? I don't know.

Me and Chloe go back and she showers. She's pissed I can tell.

I pack our stuff and she comes out naked and I keep glancing over. "Am I hotter than that chick?" She asks as she picks clothes out. "You're hotter than anyone Chlo" I say as I pack more stuff. "Well not hotter than you" she says and I feel her closer towards me.

She keeps moving till my waist is gripped from behind and I'm tossed on a bed. "Well I'm gonna show you that you are mine" she smirks.

It's the next day and we just boarded our plane. She grips my hand for me again so I can not be as anxious.

"Thank you" I smile. "for what?" She asks. "This mini Bechloe vacation" I say and she smiles. "We needed it" she says and squeezes my hand.

Hours of traveling we finally get home. Everybody hugs us and we all talk.

After I bring mine and Chloes stuff upstairs while she helps the girls make dinner. "Back early?" Dylan asks. "Well you are losing your accent huh?" I say. "We only left for 2 weeks" I add. "Oh I hoped 2 months or years" she rolls her eyes going through my albums. "You know mom is back and you barely see her" she turns to face me still going through albums. "Yeah I've been with Chloe" I say unpacking stuff. She snickers. "When aren't you" she mumbles. "Listen mom-" she cuts me off. "Mom what?! She's fucking alive! Did you just forget about her?!" She yells. "No for fucks sake Dylan I didnt!" I yell back. "I've been-" she says the last part with me. "With Chloe" she says with me. "Chloe Chloe Chloe I'm fucking aware!" She says and puts the albums down. "I'm going out" she says and it sounds like she might cry. "You don't smoke anymore right?" She asks and I nod. "No why I quit-" she cuts me off. "For Chloe I know I know" she says and goes in my drawer grabbing a pack of cigarettes. Then she leaves.

I go downstairs to eat dinner with the girls. "Where's Dylan?" Chloe asks everyone. "She stormed out with a cigarette in her mouth so someone must of made her upset" Stacie says and I sigh.

We all eat dinner then we go to rehearsals and go over routines and sing. Also cardio which I fucking hate, but Chloe insists.

After we all sit around in the gym to dead feeling to move. Everyone is just saying weird shit and drinking a little. "Ok ok" Amy begins. "Imagine if we were all like characters in a movie and like we all were shipped together as couples like me and Bumper and then Staubrey and then Bechloe and" she goes on and I look at her. "That's so stupid!" We all laugh. "Whatever!" She laughs.

We end up going home and all falling asleep.