14

(This chapter is confusing as shit so i will explain it at the end for those who dont get it and there is smut!!! Enjoy!)

Chloe's POV

Beca comes home and lets me know we are going over to her dads for dinner tomorrow night.

Next day||

"Babe you will be fine" she chuckles. "Well if i wear this your family might think im a slut" i panic. "Baby you met them before the only person you dont know is Maria the stepmonster" she says and chooses my clothes. Its a simple blue dress with black flats and my hair down. "Well i havent met them like this" I say. "Youve met Jess when we dated" Beca shrugs. "Shes older and im sorry but more of a bitch" i sigh and get changed. "Im aware Chlo i lived with her in London for months, hell i grew up with her im aware that shes a bitch!" She laughs.

Beca's POV

We arrive at the house and we walk inside. "Hey Bechloe is here!" My dad smiles as we walk in the kitchen. "Hi Mr Mitchell" Chloe smiles. "Hello Chloe" he smiles back and Maria walks in. "Hey girls!" She smiles as she goes into the oven. "I can push her" i mouth to my dad and he glares giving me the *be nice* look.

We set the table up and i hear my dad. "A lost straggler!" He says. "Hey dad" I hear Jess then a familiar voice. "Hello" its my moms voice. No shes dead why would she be here? "Mary?" My dad says sounding shocked. They walk in and its my mom. How in the world? "Mom?" I ask. "Beca...my beautiful Beca" she hugs me and i hug back. "I thought you died" i say. "That's what i thought" my dad mumbles as he sits at the end of the table. "Long story" she smiles. "We will talk over dinner" she says. She walks into the kitchen and I look at my sister. "I know!!!" She scream whispers. "I dont understand we went to her funeral!" I whisper back. "I know!!" She smiles. "Hey Chloe, here to hurt Beca again for about the 5th time?" She raises her eyebrow. "Jess" i say. "Listen i know that you are pissed with me because you are close to Beca but please forgive me ok? If i hurt her again you can hurt me" she says. We both look at Jess and she nods.

We all sit and i sit next to Chloe, my mom and Jess on the other side, then my dad and stepmonster on each end.

"Care to explain how you are alive?" My dad asks. "Long story, what happened was in the crash they couldn't find my body, them being dicks just said they found my body and pronounced me dead, thats why you never got to see me, i was helped by a family who was off the grid, like no electronics or anything they lived in the woods, i eventually found my way home years later, they told me your dad got remarried and you girls lived with them in Georgia, I made my way to Georgia and by the time i got there i found out only about Jess, living in London so i went there, found her and we came here" she smiles. "Where'd you get the money?" Chloe asks. "Diner jobs, you know simple jobs, no i wasnt a stripper or prostitute" she adds the ending glaring at my sister who is snickering.

"So Chloe" my mom begins. "I thought you left Beca?" She asks. "I did we've had a rough past but im just glad we are together now" Chloe smiles and grabs my hand under the table tightly.

Talks and questions are made and then we have dessert. "Hey mom" Jess says smirking at me. "Yes?" She asks. "You know i miss those stories about Beca when she was little that you used to tell us" she smirks. I sigh and glare at her and mouth *you are dead*. "Where can i begin oh! When Beca was about 6 she would go outside and Beca would eat dirt and rocks, well attempt to eat rocks." Everyone laughs and i hide my face in my hands. "I was 6!" I fight back. "Another is she would dress up as anything, the most common was she would dress herself as an explorer and her doll was her helper! They went on many adventures my favorite adventure was a trip through my bras" she laughs and Jess is beat red laughing along with Chloe.

All this is happening and Chloe is moving her hand along my thigh, using her fingers teasing me by moving them closer and closer towards my center. "We gotta go we have Barden Bella stuff to do" i choke out rarely fast.

We say goodbyes and rush home. I push her against the door when it shuts behind us. We kiss nonstop and she breaks it and smirks. "My little explorer" she giggles and i roll my eyes. "I was like 6! 7! Maybe but tonight i could kinda tell you wanna be an explorer" i smirk and i go to the bathroom her following. "Im gonna shower....care to join?" I ask. She nods and we strip.

We both get in and the water turns on. The hot water hits our bodies and we wash each others hair then bodies. It gets to her washing me and she starts to make it sexual. She begins kissing me and begins to wash my clit then hangs the soap poof up. She keeps the kiss going and pins me against the wall under the water. She grabs my boobs then takes one hand and plays with my clit. She begins to rub her fingers along it. I moan a little and she smirks. "Lets play a game" she whispers. I nod unable to speak. "If you moan you get more punishment so you have to be quiet" she smirks and i nod. She keeps me against the wall and enters one finger into me. I gasp trying to stay silent. She uses her other hand to play with my boob. She enters another and i gasp and grab her hair a bit. "Be a good girl" she looks at me and then down to her fingers. She enters another making three in me. She begins moving them in and out. I try not to moan but i moan really loudly when i cum. She smirks and kisses me.

We lay in bed snuggling. "I love you" she whispers as im half asleep buried in her chest as she watches some movie. "I love you alot" i mutter into her chest.

------

Hiiiii loviessss. So basically Beca's mom is alive because the cops were too lazy to search for her and she found her way to her girls :) hope everyone is ok and feeling good! Enjoy! Gabby xx