10

Beca's POV

That was the best couple hours i ever had. She was so possessive and sexy. It was awesome.

So me and Chloe or sort of together? I dont like this idea but better than not being able to kiss her and shit.

I go to Chloe and Aubrey's room and go into Chloe's closet. I grab a dark bluish grey sweater, sweatpants, and a baggy white tshirt. This isnt the first time i went and stole Chloe's clothes. Hell i did it when we weren't in college and we weren't dating.

"What are you doing?" I hear Aubrey. "Need clothes" i say and she shrugs. "Wait shouldn't-" she cuts me off. "Yeah she went to be with Tom, you wanna get dinner im starving and nobody is home" she sighs. I roll my eyes and agree.

We go to a diner and talk about whats going on between me and Chloe. "I thought you never liked me" i ask. "In high school? No i hated you" she says. "Thanks" i chuckle. "But now its college we have to grow up and go past our differences, plus you are an amazing singer and your toner for Chloe is adorable" she laughs. "You and Stacie. Hows that?" I laugh. She goes beat red. "I dont even know it just felt right" she shrugs. "Same for me with Chloe" i say.

We went home and went to our rooms. Its nice being able to talk to Aubrey. We might still have fights and not be great friends. But we get along.

Chloe shoots me a text she wont be home tonight.

I sigh and get up to play my chemical romance. I lay down and fall asleep.

Next day||

I go down to the kitchen to make coffee and grab a donut. I have class in 20 and if im late im dead shit.

I rush out and get to class. I sit in the back playing with my pen as i listen to the rant this idiot teacher goes on.

After class i go to the station and Luke is there. No jesse kid today. Huh. I stack cds and softly sing along to the music Luke plays.

I get home later and it was a slow day. The bellas are all gathered in the living room huddled around something. "Oh my god" "What the fuck" "Does Beca know?!" "Shes gonna be pissed" "lil dude wont leave you out of her sight probably" "jesus" i hear.

"Whats up?" I ask readjusting my bag on my shoulder. "Well...hey BecA" they all say with different pitches in their voices. "Have you guys heard from Chloe?" I ask. "Welllllllllllll no....yes...no...nah..." i hear them all say. "Move out of what your hiding" i smirk.

I see chloe in tears as Aubrey wipes her tears. "What the fuck happened?!" I yell. "Tom thought it was smart to tell Chloe's parents about bloe and now Chloe's whole family wont speak to her and stopped paying her college intuition" Amy explains. Chloe stands up and hugs me tightly. "You gotta leave him" we all say. "No" she sniffles grabbing my hand. "I cant do this" i say. "What?" She asks. "The Tom shit hes hurting you so much! Yet you just want me to be your fuck buddy!" I yell all the girls staring. "Becs..." she whispers. "I love you so much but i cant do this the games" i say. "Its me or him" i say and kiss her softly and walk out of the house to a bar.

I get a text from Aubrey.

From Aubrey:
She chose Tom...

"Vodka" i say to jesse since he took a job as a bartender. "Whats up?" He asks. "Nothing" i say locking my phone from the home screen of me and chloe. He shrugs and hands me my shot of vodka. "Gonna need a couple" i say.

Shots later im dancing on the dance floor with some random chick. Shes pretty hot to be honest. We end up making out in an alley.

I wake up in a bed with this random chick. "Hey" she mumbles. "Sorry to break it to ya this was a one night stand" she says. "Trust me i was about to tell you the same thing" i chuckle.

She lets me take a water and i walk back to the bella house.

Everyone is in the kitchen eating lunch.

Chloe's POV

I see Beca walk in the kitchen. She has her hair a mess hickeys were on her neck. Definitely not me cause they look fairly new. Plus i always go down towards her bones where her sweet spot is. "Damn somebody got some last night!" Cynthia-rose laughs. "Its nothing" she shrugs and goes into the cabinet. She grabs a bottle of vodka and sits in the corner table with Stacie and Amy. She drinks it like its nothing. "Beca its 12 pm dont you think its a little early for vodka?" I ask. "Dont you think you should be off fucking your boyfriend?" She snaps back not even looking at me. She just kept staring at her phone taking swigs of the vodka. "I need a cigarette" she grumbles and goes outside.

"She hasnt been taking care of herself" Stacie says. "No shit" they all say in unison.

------
Did anyone watch the golden globes?! I did!!! Lemme know in the comments how you thought they were! I thought they were shit like always haha.