Part 2: 6

Chloe's POV

"Babe come on!" Beca nearly yells. "Becs were an hour early!" I laugh. "Still I wanna be there on time, or early" she says.

We get in the car and she drives. It was a silent ride. Music softly in the background with Beca softly singing. I smiled watching the cars, building and trees as I listened to Beca singing.

Finally we got to the doctors. She checked us in and we both sat down. "You nervous?" She whispered. "No" I said. "Are you?" I asked. "No" she shook her head. "You are" I chuckled grabbing her hand. "No I'm not!" She whispered. "Ok well you're shaking, and bouncing your knee while playing with your hands" I giggled. "I know you Mitchell" I whispered. "we never discussed that" she said. "Hm?" I asked. "Our last names I mean the wedding is coming fast and we never said last names" she said and looked up. Her brown eyes, the way her lips looked, her piece of hair that fell in her face, just her. "It's like I'm falling in love again" I whispered. She blushed. "That isn't a last name" she chuckled. "May-" I was cut off by our names being called.

We walked in and she did the scan thing on my belly. "You can't really see the baby yet, usually women don't figure out their pregnant for a bit but you found out when the baby was a month, now two months so" the doctor laughed a bit. "But everything seems healthy and well, you should come back in another month" she smiled. "Good luck to both of you" she smiled and walked out. The nurse came in and wiped my belly off. Finally we made another appointment and go to leave.

"Hungry babe?" She asked as we started to leave the parking lot. "A bit yeah, I'm craving McDonald's" I giggled.

We go through the drive through and decide to go to the store. "So last names" I began. "Yeah" she laughed. "Mitchell or Beale, Chloe Mitchell? Chloe Beale-Mitchell" I tried out. Beca laughed a bit. "Beca Beale? Beca Mitchell-Beale" she then tried out. "We need both Beca Beale sounds weird" she said sipping her soda. I laughed. "Beca Beale!" I said. We both laughed. "What if we-" I get cut off again. "Ok the shopping list" she asked as she parked the truck. "Got it" I say.

We walk in and look around. We shop and grab stuff we need. "Beca" I say and she turns to me. "Ya?" She asks. "What is this?" I ask referring to the list. "This is your handwriting" I add. "Oh we need onion rings" she says. "That says minion rings" I laugh. "I was watching a minion thing and writing at the same time" she laughed.

We got home and put food away. All of the sudden there's a knock at the door. "I got it baby" I say and go to the door. My smile fades seeing who it is. "Mom?" I ask.

My mom sits on the couch and I stand away from her. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Well don't have to be a bitch, I don't wanna be here either" she groans. "Then leave" i say. I look at Beca who is in the Kitchen entrance. I told her to stay away because I knew she would be pissed. Well she is pissed. "We need you back home, tom wants you back" she says. "Sorry I'm with Beca" I shrug. "No, you aren't this is a fling. I know you love to piss me off" she says. "I do love to piss you off, but I'm with Beca. Also I'm pregnant and we're gonna have a kid" I smile. "Listen babygirl, you can come home right now. It will be better than this shithole. You can have waiters and maids again! Anything you want it's yours" she smiled. I was silent. Was I really considering going back? It would be better for the baby. Also Beca is known to fuck up. I mean she almost set the house on fire! How could the baby be safe then? "Chlo you aren't considering this are you?" Beca asked. I heard the hurt and anxiety in her voice. "You shut" my mom snaps. If I go with my mom, the baby has a safer and healthier life. If I stay with Beca, no chances should be taken about the baby. "Chloe you can't" Beca's voice
cracks.

Maybe I should go.

---------------
Should I do a Sendrick fanfic? (Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow if you don't know Sendrick lol) Gabby xx