37

Beca's POV

Chloe is a goddamn nervous wreck before we perform. Always. But this is way worse. I mean the Bella's are on the line here we lose were finished and now I'm getting myself worried. "Stop thinking" I say to myself.

We eat and then head to worlds.

Everyone spends the waiting time eating, making sure they look ok, calming Chloe down, getting dressed, etc.

DSM walks by us. "Look it's the Melbas meaning midgets and Bella's at once" he says. "Wouldn't that me Mellas? It makes more sense that way but are you trying to sound ghetto? Like you dress all black and your name is DAS sound machine. We aren't ghetto here sweet cheeks" Dylan snaps and everyone's mouths go into an o shape.

They just walk off no other words. "Jeez young one smart thinking words!" CR high fives her.

Other acts are on before us. "Benji? Jesse?" I ask. "BECAW!" He does that god awful nickname. "Hi Emily" Benji waves. "What are you guys?" I get cut off. "We need to talk" Jesse says.

We go over to the side. Surprised Chloe isn't attached to me right now. "I really want us to be friends then work up to a relationship" he goes straight to it. "We can be friends but never more" I say. "I love you Beca" he says. "I'm sorry but I love someone else" I say looking Chloe. "Who?" He asks. "Same person I was in love with years ago" i say. I look over at Chloe still. "You're lying to yourself" Jesse groans. "I am?" I ask. "Yeah I bet you don't have the guts to go makeout with her right now in front of everyone, because you don't love her!" He smirks. "Watch me" I say and march over to Chloe.

"Jesse says I don't love you" I say quickly sitting on Chloe lap kissing her. I deepen the kiss and it's now a makeout session. I hear cheers and gasps in the background.

After we disconnect I just smile at Chloe. "What was that?" She asks. "Uh Jesse basically" I say standing up and seeing Jesse gone.

Finally we go on. Everyone kills it. Lily's beat boxing was better than ever. Dylan's long note fucking slayed. Emily's solo was incredible. We were all amazing.

"And the winner of the worlds is...." All Bella's hold hands tightly. "The Barden Bella's!" They announce. All of us cheer and hug each other. I kiss Chloe laughing. "WE DID IT!" I yell over the loud screams and music to her. "I KNOW" she smiles back.

After worlds we party to celebrate.

--------
It's been 2 weeks and the school year is over. Emily and Dylan will be taking over the next generation of the Bella's. Me and Chloe are moving in together. Amy is going to be a stand up comic. Cynthia is planning on her own casino. Stacie is going to live with Aubrey. Everyone else has no clue.

"Well at least we're in the same country this time" I chuckle. "Come on Beca we have a long drive!" Chloe yells. "I'll miss you brat" I say as we hug tightly. "I'll miss you to shorts" she says. "Stay safe" I say. "Love you" she smiles. "Love you to kid" I smile.

Everyone says their goodbyes and leaves one by one.

"Ready?" Chloe asks. "Ready" I say.

--------------
It's been a year and Emily is now running the Bella's alone. They have been unbeatable.

All Bella's plan to go surprise Emily before finals.

"Cmon Beca" Chloe yells from downstairs. "I'm coming jeez!" I yell back. "Well we have a plane to catch! We're gonna be the last ones at the house!" Chloe yells. "Ok let's go!" I yell as we walk out from our LA house.

We get on the plane and I open my Mac and start to work on some stuff. "Babe you work so hard you can take a break" Chloe chuckles. "I know I just want the intern not to fuck up my music label" i say. "It will be fine, she's going to do great" she re assures me.

We land and get a taxi to the house. "Hey!" Amy yells. "Bloe!" She adds and hugs us both. "All the new Bella's are in the basement looking for the ghost everyone is about to go in the kitchen were just waiting for Flo" Amy says. "She might have gotten deported" Cynthia says. "No wonder I haven't heard from her in weeks!" Amy says. "Let's just go" Chloe says.

We all silently go in the kitchen and finally hear the new girls come up. "SURPISE!" We all scream. "Oh my god!" Emily yells running around to hug us all. "Holy shit you are Chloe Beale you were one of the most dedicated Bella! You are my inspiration!" One girl says and Chloe looks at me. "She's my favorite" she says.

All of us talk and catch up. "So come on we gotta go out!" Emily says. Everyone packs in the Bella bus and Amy drives for old time sake.

"Where are we going" I ask. "You'll see" Emily smiles and directs Amy.

We end up at an arena. We walk in sense it seems the guy knows Emily. "She's at the usual spot Em" he says.

We walk into the arena area. A stage is set up and people are setting up chairs and merchandise. "Ok so we're at some concert early?" I ask. "She hasn't been able to contact you but" Emily smiles. "look at the merch now it's set up" Emily says.

The merch has Dylan on it. "What?" I ask confused. "Come on" Emily drags us. We walk towards the stage once again. We walk past it as people say hi to Emily. She definitely has gotten less shy. "she back there?" Emily asks. "Yeah" a guy says. We walk into a dressing room to find Dylan yelling. "NO THATS NOT EVEN RIGHT!" She yells. "YOU MADE YOSHI CRASH!" She adds. "She's upset because they were playing Mario kart and Alec killed Yoshi to the side to win" some guy laughs. "Come on Dylan rehearsal!" A guy yells. "I'm killing Mario next time" she says getting up. "You can't even kill them you just make them crash!" A boy yells. She walks out and I can't believe it. She's grown up. It's only been a year what the hell?!

"Hey!" She laughs seeing us all. "What's all this?" I ask laughing as we hug. "Uh it's my first headline world tour" she smiles proud. "Oh my fucking god" I say as the other girls leave us alone. "Come on" she says as we walk to the stage. "why are you in Georgia?" She asks. "Why did you lose a lot of your British accent?" I ask back. "I've spent a lot of time in America" she laughed. "It's been a year" I say. "I know I'm sorry I didn't contact you I didn't wanna intrude you making your music label" Dylan says as we stop by the steps to stage. "Well you wouldn't of but your second album we can work on together I'll produce it" I say. "I'd love that" she smiled. "We can talk after I gotta rehearse and sound check, you can go backstage with the girls" she says. "And your going to be at my first show tonight right?" She asks. "Wouldn't miss it kid" I smile.

As I walk away I hear the music kick in as it muffles the farther I go. This is a whole new life for all of us.

---------
IMPORTANT!!

I'm gonna continue this but like part 2, but I'm writing it from this book!!!

Thank you. Gabby xx