18

Chloe's POV

She ran. What. Did. I. Just. Do.

"Shit!" I hear Jess and she runs after Beca. The girls rush up to help me off stage.

We get back to the hotel and Jess and Beca arent there.

Jess's POV

For christ sakes. Her fucking anxiety. I run after her and find her in the parking lot. "Beca!" I yell and shes sobbing.

I hug her and sigh. "Chloe knows about your anxiety she will understand you can still get engaged just not like that" i chuckle and fix her hair. I use my sleeve to wipe her tears. "What if i cant" Beca asks. "Marry her?" I ask and she nods. I take a deep breath. "Maybe you arent ready yet maybe you are when the time is right thats when" i say. "Im not a deep philosophy person" i chuckle. "Thats a philosophical person" she says. "No theres a word for it, but just come on lets get back to the hotel" i say.

We grab a taxi sense the girls left.

We get to the hotel and i help Beca with her key sense shes shaking. "Anything else you need im right across the hallway" i say and she nods.

Chloe's POV

I sit in the room sobbing my eyes out. Sense we all have rooms that have the door in the wall to enter each others rooms we leave them open. Beca and Jess go in and i see Beca quickly walk in the bathroom like a trainwreck.

After Jess leaves Stacie helps me get the courage to go up to Beca. I go through the door into our room and shut it.

I hear crying from the bathroom and throwing up. I text jess and she says she will puke from stress and anxiety issues.

Wait was it her anxiety? She hates crowds and her being on the spot. Oh my god. I try to open the door but its locked. I hear her mumble stuff and cry.

"Idiot...you love her and you left...you lost her again...go you...fuck up...shit..bitch..douche...wanker" she insults herself and pukes. Im crying now because of how bad shes hurting. I hear the toilet flush and i sit on our bed in the room. I hear her brush her teeth which she always does alot. I find it so cute.

She walks out her hair a wreck, clothes a mess, and her eyes sobbing still. "Dont worry im not sleeping in that bed" her voice says that bed. What about any bed we sleep in isnt that bed. Its our bed. "We need to talk" i say. "About what? I fucking destroyed us! My fault again! Damnit!" She punches her macbook.

She must be really mad at herself. Her Mac is everything. I sit shocked about the outburst. "You didnt lose me" i whisper. "BUT I DID CHLOE IM A FUCK UP SO I DENIED THE GIRL I WANNA BE WITH FOREVER IN FRONT OF THE DAMN MAGIC KINGOM OF DISNEY WORLD!" She screams and i stand up so i can be next to her. "Its not a big deal becs....i wouldnt leave you for that! Hell i wouldnt leave you for anything probably" i whisper. "You panicked you cant control that all we can control right now is today" i say. She sniffles and looks at her mac which is sort of broken. "Shit" she mumbles. "Its gonna be ok" i whisper to her and kiss her head. "Im gonna run a bath" i smile and walk away.

Beca's POV

I stand there as she runs a bath for us.

I look at my mac and sigh. Luckily every mix is on a harddrive. "Babygirl" Chloe yells for me. God im so lucky to have her.

We strip and she gets in first then me. The warmness hits my body instantly and Chloe pulls me to lay on her chest. Her arms wrap around my waist and i grab her hands. I take a deep breath and let my head relax on her body.

After moments of comfortable no talking and just music playing. I break the silence. "Yes" i say. "Hm?" She asks. I try not to tense up because of how hard this is. "Chloe i never was able to imagine myself with someone forever you i can. Even though im gonna be weird with this i know its what i want with you. Yes Chloe Beale i want to be your motherfucking wife" i say all quickly. Shes silent and i look at her. Shes just smiling. "Be right back" she mouths and kisses me and gets out. She doesnt even wrap a towel around her.

I end the bath after 15 minutes and i already heard her suitcase being zippered and her leaving the room. I thought i hear her muffling and someone else in the room but imagination. I get dressed and do my hair then i get a call from Jess.

Hey?
Hey
Whats up Jess?
Remember in the parking lot i say philosophy person?
Yeah why?
Philosopher thats what it was
Jess its 1 am and im standing in the bathroom not knowing if my ex or girlfriend or fiancee or friend is out there
Oh?
Yeah
But you called to tell me that
Yeah i just wanted us to both know?
When do you go to london?
Haha very funny and next week
Bye
Bye

I hang up. Gotta love that idiot. I open the door to find a note. Chloe left me.

--------
Did she get kidnapped? Or leave Beca for good? Gabby xx