Chapter 15: Not without you

Comenzar desde el principio

"Why did you pinch me on my butt?" I ask and turn around and see a naked Katniss standing there.

"Because I like your butt", she says with a grin as she smack my butt and I laugh. "And I thought I would shower with you".

But we shower fast because the others will be here anytime now.

When I come into the bedroom after checking the dinner, I see that Katniss is already done.

She's wearing a nice black silk dress with a red silk ribbon around her stomach. Her hair is down over her shoulders in her natural waves and a perfect tone of makeup on her beautiful face.

"You look so beautiful, baby", I say.

"You too", she says to me, smiling.

"But I'm not even dressed yet, I only have my boxers on me".

"I know", she says.

I start laughing. Oh my Katniss.

"But get dressed now", she says and walks closer to me. She puts her hands on my chest and starts playing with my nipples. "Even though I prefer to see you without clothes, I don't want anyone else to see you", she says seductively.

Her hands hang around my neck and my hands sneaks around her waist and the last gap between us disappear.

"I love you so much Katniss", I whisper.

Katniss face is only just an inch away from mine.

"I love you too Peeta", she whispers. "I don't think you realize how damn much".

Our lips meet...

DING DONG!

Shit! Why always the perfect timing?!

"Okay, I'll go and open and you get dressed", Katniss giggles and runs out of the room.

When I walk down, I see that Haymitch, Annie and Finn has come.

They're sitting in the living room, talking to Katniss, but considering how quiet they are, I know that Katniss hasn't told them that she's pregnant.

Just when I've walked down stairs the doorbell rings again.

When I open the door, I see that Pollux, Felice and Cassidy is standing there with Gale, a blonde, green-eyed and tall girl, and I cute little boy with brown hair, gray eyes and olive skin.

Gale's son is a copy of him.

"Hey there", I say cheerfully and move so they can get in.

"Hey Peeta", Gale says, shaking hands with me.

I must admit that it's strange that Gale is so kind to me, he has never showen me anything but disgust and anger before now, but I must say that it feels good that we can be friends.

"Hey Gale, glad that you wanted to come", I say smiling, I turn to the boy into his arms. "And hello to you little guy, you must be Hunter?"

He gives me a short nod and buries his head into his father's neck.

Cassidy has already run in to the living room and now Pollux and Felice walks in too.

"And you're Julie?" I say to the blonde girl and reaches her my hand.

"Yeah that's me", she says, shaking my hand.

"Where's Katniss?" Gale asks.

"The living room", I say and walk with them into the living room.

"Hey Gale", Katniss shouts and runs forward, but just before she was about to embrace him, she notice Hunter in his arms.

"And you have to be Hunter, am I right?" She asks.

Hunter says nothing and he doesn't nod, he just looks at her. He stretches out his hand and pulls his hand through her hair. He must recognize the color of the hair from his father and himself.

"Yep, he is Hunter, and I'm Julie", Julie says and reaches Katniss her hand.

But Katniss doesn't take her hand, instead she embraces her.

Everyone sits down to eat my stew and while everyone is complimenting it, I notice that Katniss is a little absent in her eyes.

I look at her and nods. She smiles and stands up.

"Uh ... can you listen to me a second?" She asks and everyone falls silent.

Everyone looks at her, they have no idea about what she's about to say.

"Peeta and I, we ... uh ... we ...", Katniss can't say the word.

I stand up and put an arm around her.

"Katniss is pregnant".

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Oh what will everybody say about Katniss being pregnant, do you think.

And I can reveal to you that the next chapter will be about a tragic thing. But you must hold out and hope for the best ;)

Well I hope you like this fanfiction even though it's not that good :)

Vote and comment please

-Josephine 💋