No Need To Search (Jojo Mcdodd x Reader)

(So this is most likely the second part to the Jojo x Reader. The one you all loved. Enjoy!)

-------------------------------------------------------

Jojo doesn't talk much and you didn't mind at all. The others get annoyed by it, but that doesn't give them the right to make fun of him or judge him. You've seen them treat the young Mcdodd like he's some kind of unknown and dangerous species. From afar, you use to see his blank expression as they called him names or shoved and such. You knew inside......he's getting tired of it.

Jojo needed someone to raise himself back up.

That's when you knew he wasn't just any Who-person. He was Jojo Mcdodd.

"H-Hello?"

"i'm sorry. I won't hurt you. I needed to get away from the party and came out here."

"What's you're name?"

"Jojo."

A small tap on your on your window, made you hesitantly peek outside your window. There was the dark haired who-boy with his brown eyes glimmering in the moonlight as he waved. You grinned, hopping out the window and feeling Jojo's arms catch you. "Don't scare me like that." Jojo spoke softly and worry showing in his eyes. "Sorry." You shyly looked away.

"Aren't you going to ask about the hero act and being the mayor's son?"

"No, but if you want to talk about it, then okay. I just thought you might be tired of everyone talking about only that. I know I would."

You and Jojo walked through the warm, peaceful night as the moon lit the path to the hill close to the observitory. Crickets chirpped in tune with the light warm breeze and leaves shivering, almost like an orchestra of nature in the night. Soon the both of you lay on a patch of grass to stare up at the glimmering diamonds in the sky.

"Why?"

"Why?"

Jojo asked like he did at his birthday party, well, him and his sisters party that night. You turned your head to look at Jojo, who had the same confused expression in his eyes. Again, his warm brown eyes that show such potential in what he believes in which you admired, espescially the determination he'd show once in awhile. Your (e/c) eyes glanced down before up at the sky. "Why what?" You ask confused. Jojo blinks at you then turns on his side to face you. "Why do you hang out with me, (Y/n)?"

"Because if I was in your situation, then I would want someone to talk about something different. Like a decent conversation."

You turned to face Jojo and smiled, staring into his eyes so he'd know you weren't lying in anyway. "Because, Jojo....you needed someone to take you to a better place where you can see those brighter days to enjoy other than what the other Whos know. You wanted and just wished for someone to understand you, someone to enjoy life with, no matter what happens you want them to stick with forever."

Gently you take Jojo's hand as he looks at you surprised at your answer, yet again. "You needed someone to know you for you. That you're Jojo. A boy with passion for music and inventing. A boy who believes in what he believes is right in his eyes. There is more to you than you know, Jojo. I admire you for it."

Jojo's eyes widen and a grins spread across his face, a more relief and happy one. *(Y/n) is the one. She's the one I've been wishing for my whole life.* He thought. You felt him softly squeeze your hand in his. "Thank you, (Y/n). No one's never said anything like that before to me."

You giggled, smiling. "Jojo. You are who you are and nothing can change that unless you let it change you, but I know you're stronger than you think you are. You keep fighting for you what you believe." Jojo stared at you, seeing a small twinkle in your eye. Maybe determination? Hope? Truth? Maybe everything, but...when you looked away.

The Who-Boy felt his cheeks fluster from the way your (f/c) fur shone in the moonlight, your (h/c) hair slightly shifted in the breeze, your (e/c) orbs glittering like stars. What did Jojo feel that night, laying close to you? Who knows, but one thing's for sure......is that this new feeling will cause a bit of trouble in their new friendship.

"No need to search anymore, Jojo. You have what you need and i hope it will be everything to keep you happy." You say softly. Jojo glanced down in wonder. "I hope so too, (Y/n)."