Chapter 65: What is this feeling?

Začít od začátku

Elkni sighed as he sat down. "Oh dear. I knew it has something to do with that. So..." he paused, "don't tell me you're planning to involve yourself in this, young master?" Elkni looked at him with seriousness.

The young man replied with silence. He tightened his hands before looking up to the commander and giving him a reply.

"I want to help. Please let me, Commander Elkni, sir." With all seriousness, he looked like no one could stop him from doing so.

"It's not because of 'that' , is it? " Elkni dropped a bomb.

Seth was surprised by what he said. He looked away and gripped his pants. "What about it?" He blurted out.

"Hm?"

"So what about it? So what if it has got something to with 'that'? I wanted to help her. Can't I decide for something I want to do, Commander? I just..."

"I get it. I understand. But hear me out, Master Seth."

"Alright."

"Princess HanNi is not Lady Elise. Don't get your feelings mixed up, master. Also, do not make rash decisions either." Said Elkni.

"I know that! I want...I just.. "

" 'I just want to protect her because I couldn't protect Elise.' Isn't it? There might be similarities but--" Elkni was cut off.

"Enough with the idle chat, Commander. I didn't come here to talk about Elise. If there is something I could do help out, I am willing to do anything. For the princess' safety." Seth went back to his serious face.

"I get it. There's no way to stop, is there, Young Master?"

"I'm afraid there isn't, Commander Elkni." Replied Seth.

"But.. if you wanted to be like..umm.. something like the princess' guard or something, you'll have to go get permission from her personally." commander said.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"I mean, you know that she have 12 guardians with her right now, right? Those twelve men are strong and besides, they are always together and so on. Oh! The Prince HanGyuk is with her as well so.."

"I understand. Then.." Seth stood up and walked to the door, "I will go and see her personally. Thank you. Good night." Then walked out and hopped on his horse.

-Earth-

*ding dong* *ding dong*
"Yah.. could someone please take that?" Baekhyun called as he laid on the sofa watching dramas.

"Who is it? Ah , the intercom. " Lay pressed the button on the intercom and a person appeared on the screen.

"Good evening, sir. Pizza delivery!" Said the man enthusiastically.

"Um..guys, did anyone ordered pizza?" Asked Lay.

"Not me. I bet Kai did." Said Chanyeol.

"Excuse me. I only order chicken. Maybe Sehunnie?"

"Sorry. I'm not in the mood for pizzas."

"Uhm..sorry Mr. Pizza Delivery man, we didn't order pizza. Maybe you got the wrong address?" Lay said.

"Ahh~ is that so? But the address is definitely this house and its already been paid, sir." Delivery guy said.

"Guys, it's already paid. Did no one really ordered pizza?"

"Ahh, Lay-hyung...nim. I will go and check it outside." HanGyuk appeared behind Lay.

"Oh thank you."