lips upon mine ~Mithross~

Max's P.O.V
"Maxxxxxx!" I heard Adam call over his video that I was editing. Groaning I pull off my headphones and turn to the self dubbed 'lumberjack' "what?" I said angrily knowing if I had to stop working the longer I would have to stay after work. "We have a new content creator in the offices and I want you to show him around and help him set up since you're his editor now!" Adam rushes out before leaving the room and bringing a cute man into the room. Wait did I just think cute? No I didn't, I said cool man. God he is cute. I let out a small awh and they look at me confused. I clear my throat "well I'm Max, your editor and your tour guide apparently." I introduced myself, Glaring at Adam. The new guy smiled and replied. "Well I'm Ross, it's nice to meet the person who will make me look funny." Man Ross, what a beautiful name for a beautiful man. Bringing myself back into reality I chuckle. "Well I will try but it might be difficult." Smiling cheekily before Ross calls out a hey and hits me lightly on the arm. "Well you to seem to be getting on well I need to go film a cops and robbers with Jin,Barney and Tyler." Adam calls out a bye and leaves the room. I exit the editing program and get out of my chair and motion for Ross to follow me. The first place I show Ross is the bathroom and then To the kitchen and finally the offices. I show him the boss', Barney's, Jin and Adams before stopping at what seemed to be his office.

"So you got a place to live?" I question Ross as we go into the office to see his stuff in boxes ready to be unpacked. He nodded before saying. "Yeah Tim Tim invited to live with him and his roommate." I smiled he was going to live with me. "Well then hey there roomy." Realisation hit Ross' face and he replies with a voice that says 'oh yeah' "he did say his roommates name was Max. By the way I have a rescue cat is that OK?" I smile, I had a secret love for cats and that his cat was a rescue cat that just ups Ross' cuteness. "Yeah it's fine, don't tell anyone but I have a soft spot for cats." And you I whispered under my breath. He lets out a small yay and opens up one of the boxes that was labeled 'computer stuff' he pulls out a monitor and i grab the second monitor. Soon after we had set up his computer and had opened his box with some posters and games for a shelf he had asked Tim to go buy. I quickly ran to the editors room and grabbed my blue tack I keep on my desk and once I had returned Ross had decided where he wanted his posters so I placed the blob in his hand and he smiled thankfully before turning away from me and going on his tiptoes to stick up the hatsue-maneku poster. My eyes automatically drifted to his ass but my brain only realised when he turned around and my eyes were on his crotch. I blushed profusely and looked away grabbing the now empty boxes and shuffling out of the room into the cardboard room and chucked the boxes in and hit my head against the wall groaning loudly earning the attention of Barney.

"Heys max what's wrongs?" He asks in his confusing accent, I groan in response before telling him to close the door. Slowly I turn around and slide down the wall and reply finally with. "The new guy Ross is cute and he kind of caught me staring at his ass..." Barney laughed. "I didn't knows yous were gays" I groaned. "I didn't either! God he is to cute AND he is going to live with me, what am I going to do?!" Barney puts his hand of my shoulder before responding with. "Max it's OKs, I'm sure he thinks it meant nothings." I smile and pull myself up of the floor.

Ross' P.O.V
Was he staring at my ass? Probably not I mean why would someone so hot stare at me, I mean I'm not attractive. He was probably just day dreaming. I slowly walk down the hall to what max called the cardboard room where I see max and Barney talking and stick my ear to the door. 'Ross is cute and he kind of caught me staring at his ass' I quickly removed my ear from the door and ran straight to my office. well.. I didn't expect that, I feel bad for eavesdropping but I'm glad I did. God...wow...i-I'm shocked! What do I do now? Do I confront him? No, I should see how this goes watch him from afar.

Max's P.O.V
Eventually I decided to go back to my office and finish editing. I send Ross a tweet saying @house_owner welcome to the offices roomy! From your favourite editor max! Within 5 minuets Adam had retweeted making the favourites go up to thousands and saw Ross has replied with @mithzanmax thanks bro! It's nice to have a lovely welcome all of you are rossome! I smile as I remember his cuteness.

+1 month later+ Ross' perspective

It was morning and I was sitting at the table eating some lucky charms when max came in rubbing his face only in boxers. I felt my face instantly heat up and covered my face with the lucky charms box peeking around it every so often to look at him, max noticed me looking at him and he realised he was pretty much nude. He shuffled to me and grabbed some of the dry cereal and sat opposite me. At this point both of us were already blushing and feeling awkward. What didn't help was that Tim walked in and noticed us blushing, he sniggered and spoke loudly. "Why don't you guys just kiss already." I blushed even more as Max glared at Tim. I wouldn't mind kissing Max, he has been all I have thought about since the second I have met him. "fuck it!" I called out loudly, standing up, walking around the table and pushing my lips onto Max's who was quick to kiss back. Tim wolf whistled and both max and I stuck our middle fingers up at him.

After a few more seconds we pulled away both gasping for air. Max smiles widely, the biggest I have ever seen him smile. "Be mine." He utters out, barely above a whisper. I chuckle whispering "yes." Reconnecting our lips. I hear Tim take a picture but neither of us care as I'm pretty much covering the near naked man and, well frankly... We are happy. Something makes me feel as if nothing can hurt me as long I have his lips upon mine.