Chapter Two: Waiting For A Sign

Comincia dall'inizio

This amazing country will never fail to surprise me.

I worked on my hair and soon shut the water off, closing a towel around my body.

I got dressed in my Purple and highlighted Bonds panties and matching bra and went to bed like that, too tired to bother any further. Looking past the windows, it was really dark with constant beeping noises outside.

Oh well, I though as I rolled over in the soft bed.

*Later*

I woke up to light streaming on my face; it burned my eyelids until I finally blinked them open. I groaned as I dragged my stiff body out of bed and went to the bathroom after my bladder screamed at me to go, then I washed my hands twice with the soap since you can’t be too careful in hotels and quickly started working on my hair and make-up.

After I finally finished curling my red hair and make-up, dressing in light blue jeans with rips and a long sleeve white t shirt, I took my dirty clothes into the laundry room and waited out the agonizing process of washing and drying.

I checked out of the hotel after I finished packing, walked back to the car quickly as I heard cat whistles from the guys that were playing basketball in the nearby court.

Three hours later I was now inside the city of Missoula, Montana.

It was beautiful, with acres of healthy trees and plants. There weren’t a lot of shops, but there were plenty of nice people who gave me directions to Buckley’s Ranch.

Apparently it was the town’s hot spot, so it would be a regular visit if I decided to stay here. And I was sorely tempted to.

Driving on the hard sandy dirt, I stepped out of the car after parking it into an empty park spot; there were quite a few cars here actually.

The ranch itself was like a cowboy’s Disney land. I could see the stables, with horses poking their heads out. I walked right up to one, patting its soft head. It was a brown horse, with light brown eyes and it neighed a lot. On further inspection, I realized with delight that it was the same horse from the billboard.

“Young miss! Welcome to Buckley’s Ranch!” a voice cheerfully scared the crap out of me; I gasped in shock as I dropped my hands and turned around.

Standing there was a red headed shirtless guy, with a six pack and a golden tan from being out in the sun too much. On his face was tons of freckles, he had stumble around his jaw as he smiled a delicious grin at me, his green eyes sparkled.

“You scared the bejebus out of me!” I gasped, throwing a hand over my heart.

He chuckled and walked up to me; I almost stepped back but held my ground. This guy was fine . . . if you know what I mean.

“I’m Marcus Buckley. And you are?” he grabbed my hand and placed a wet kiss on it, I blushed at the action and just stared at him.

“Jessi-…Jessie Moore.” I stuttered, a new life a new name. It sounded okay, I guess.

“I like that one’ accent of yours. Where ya from?” he asked, what? I don’t have an accent.

“Um, Australia.” I said, oh now I see.

“Hey Perry! Get yo’ ass out heh boy!” he looked behind himself and called, almost instantly a guy walked out.