"What did you have in mind?" He was smiling at me and it was good to see him smile. I have spent all day with him and he hasn't really been the happy type until I started getting in to one of my random moods.

I looked around the area to see what we could possibly do. My eyes caught a some hills that were far away but reachable. If we hurried up the hill, we could make it in time for the sun set.

"I know what we can do." I said and grabbed his wrist and started pulling him towards the mountains.

_____

We fast walked about 4 blocks and ran threw a field till we reached the hill. The sun hadn't faded away yet but we only had a good half hour left till the sun would set, leaving us in complete darkness.

"Where are we even going?" Jake kept asking me.

"Somewhere beautiful." I answered quickly.

We kept walking up the enormous hill and I was finally getting tired but giving up now would be pointless. We were almost there.

"This hill is really big." He laughed.

"I know but it will be worth it!" I continued to climb up the hill with Jake following along.

We fianlly reached the top and all I could say was this was one of the best things I've seen in a long time. It was so beautiful and just felt amazing as the wind blew right through me.

"This is amazing." Jake said in a low calm tone. He just stared out in to the open with a smile plastered on his face. I knew this was a good idea.

"I know right." I stepped forward till I was on the side of Jake.

I looked up at him and he looked at me to. I smiled and he returned the favor. It was such a pretty moment. A moment which some people never get but I had it.

I sat down on the grassy hill and watched the sun as it was now part way hiding behind a faraway hill. Jake took a seat next to me and we sat there together. The breeze got a little colder but felt good in a way.

"I never stopped." Jake said quietly as we were sitting there.

"Didn't stop what?" I asked him.

"I know it's late but I feel like if I don't say something now, I won't ever get to say it in the future." He inhaled. "I never mean't to break up with you. I only did it because I felt like you had betrayed me. I didn't apologize because I felt like it would show I'm weak. I would hold myself back every time I saw you. No matter how much I felt like I should say sorry, I just didn't. Then after graduation I heard about your deal with the record producer. I must of heard too late because when I went to your house, you weren't there. It was too late. Even after four years, I never stopped loving you."

I just stared at Jake. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Every girl I tried to get close to, I would end up comparing her to you. I eventually had to stop dating. It was pointless trying to get over you after so many years of trying." He stopped talking and looked at my face. I was crying. I missed him to but I wasn't sure if it was love I felt.

"Why did you have to tell me now. I have a boyfriend and a new life. Why couldn't we just be friends?" I got up and started to walk away.

"I'm sorry Stage. Don't hate me." He pleaded as he was following behind me.

I turned around to face him. "I don't hate you but how am I suppose to respond to you telling me all of this?" I stopped crying. I was more mad than I was sad. Why can't Jake understand that we could only be friends. He just had to tell me all this now after four freaking years.

"I just thought... well I didn't know you had a boyfr-" I cut him off because I knew where this was going.

"You thought we would get back together? After four years? Are you stupid?!" I shouted at him and didn't realize I was. I then also realized what I had just said to him. He looked angry.

"Well I'm sorry for thinking you could ever love me back! I'm sorry I hoped all these years that I could tell you this and you would actually give a shit how I felt, rather than you call me stupid to my face!" He yelled at the top of his lungs at me and the words felt like daggers. I didn't mean to call him stupid.

"Jake!" I yelled after him and ran but when he noticed I was running after him, he ran. Sadly, he was faster and he eventually ran in to the distance and in to the dark. I kept running after but it was no use. I couldn't see him no matter how hard I tried.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered in the darkness.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Note: I finally got it up! Yay! :D Okay so let me know what you think? Comment, vote, or fan! :D <3 Oh and the song is Save You by Kelly Clarkson!