Chapter 60

Today is the day I'll be breaking up with Matt. I sigh and open my eyes. Luke lies beside me in bed, cuddled up to Logan.

"Morning." Luke's raspy voice greets.

"Good morning." I smile. He looks up at me. "Did I stay the night here?"

"Yep. I'm glad you did."

"Why do you say that?" I rub my eyes.

"I haven't slept that good in years." He sits up and stretches his long arms. Logan's arms are still wrapped tightly around his torso.

"Me either."

"Do you want to do something today?" He picks Logan up so that he's in a more comfortable position.

"I actually have something really important to do. It will probably take all day but I'll call you if it doesn't."

"If you have any problems, you can come to me. I'll help you out." He tells me making my heart flutter a little.

"Okay. I will if I need you." I smile.

"Will you have to take Logan with you?" He pouts.

"Probably not. Can you watch him for the day?"

"I'd be happy to."

"Great." I get out of the bed. "Don't forget to give Logan his vegetables."

"We don't even have vegetables." He giggles.

"Buy some. My boy is gonna be big and strong." I chuckle.

"Our boy."

"Yeah. Go buy healthy stuff for our boy." I laugh before walking out of his room. I slide on my shoes that sit in front of the couch and leave. I get in my car and drive off. I go to my house so that I can look presentable. My hair is a frizzy mess and my skin is a little broken out from sleeping in make up.

I turn the key and enter the house. Everything is silent as I walk up the stairs to my room. I walk inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I finish, I wrap a towel around my body and walk into my room to get some clothes.

I decide to put on a cozy black sweater, blue skinny jeans, and black vans then get dressed after putting on my underwear. I walk back into the bathroom and start on my hair. I flat iron it then curl the ends, letting it hang down my back.

I pull out my make up and start with some simple stuff, adding concealer then my regular look with just a bit of black eye-shadow this time. I look at myself in the mirror, a smile growing on my face.

I quickly brush my teeth before putting on my lip stick then apply the bright red color to my lips. I walk out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom where I pick up my phone and put it in my pocket.

Bri probably isn't up since Logan always wakes her up, but I then see her standing downstairs getting some water.

"Hey Bri, what's up?" I smile walking into the kitchen.

"I should be asking you. What are you all dressed up for?" She grins.

"I'm going to break up with Matt today. I already regret it." I sigh.

"You love Luke. I see it in your eyes."

"Maybe." I shrug.

"We have to go to work tomorrow. We don't have anymore days off." She tells me.

"How have we been off for so long?"

"I told him that you were in labor." She laughs.

"You can't lie to our boss. That'll get us fired." I giggle.