Chapter 48

"So, he's mine?" Luke holds a giant smile as Logan hugs his torso as tight as his small arms can reach.

"No." I lie. His smile drops.

"He isn't?"

"No." I shake my head.

"Logan, come here for a second."

"Okay mommy." He jumps off of Luke's lap and runs over to me. I pick him up and carry him to the kitchen where I sit him on the counter.

"You can't call Luke your daddy, okay?" I whisper to him.

"Okay."

"You call him Luke, like mommy does. Now go back upstairs and let me finish talking to Luke." I put him down and he runs back to him, hugging his leg one last time.

"Bye da-Luke." He corrects himself.

"Bye Logan." He ruffles up his hair before letting him go back upstairs. I sit back down on the couch.

"He's a cute little guy." He smiles.

"He really is." I chuckle.

"Why did he call me daddy?"

"You look like his dad." I lie.

"Oh." He sighs disappointedly.

"Mommy!" Logan yelled again. I get up and go up the stairs.

"What is it, Logan?" I ask.

"Can Sarah come over?" He blushes. He's always had a little crush on his babysitter.

"But we're not going out?"

"Please mommy. Daddy misses you." He smiles.

"Okay, fine." I walked to where Bri was. "Get dressed, we're going out."

"I knew you would want to." She smirks getting up from where she was sitting. I walk back downstairs.

"You wanna go out tonight? There's a nightclub I've been wanting to go to." I ask Luke.

"That sounds fun, yeah." He nods. "I'm already dressed, I'll wait for you two." He smiles.

"Okay, we'll be down in a minute." I jog back up the stairs. "Help me pick out an outfit, Logan." I pick him up and carry him to my room. I sit him on my bed and start looking through my closet.

The first thing I see is a green dress.

"What do you think of this, baby?"

"Yuck!" He sticks his tongue out. I giggle and put it back.

"What about this?" I hold up a white crop top that comes off the shoulder. He nods. Then I see some black leggings. "And these?" He puts a thumbs up. Now all I need are some shoes.

I look through the bottom half of my closet to see my shoe choices. The second I see some black flats, I know that this outfit is gonna be perfect.

I go into the bathroom and change into the clothes, I walk out minutes later, my smile laced with confidence.

"You look so pretty mommy." Logan squeals.

"Thank you, Logan." I grin.

"Anna, the babysitter's here!" I hear Bri shout.

"Be good for Sarah, okay? I don't want to come home and hear you've caused trouble."

"Okay, I'll be good." He smiles.

"Great. I'll be home later to tuck you in." I smile, kissing his cheek before heading downstairs.

"You look great, Marianna." Luke stares at me breathlessly.

"Thanks." I blush and look down. "Is Bri down yet?"

"Yeah, she's getting some water." He points to the kitchen. She walks to us. She's wearing black ripped jeans with a red flannel covering her white shirt that reads 'dazed and confused'. She also has on white converses.

"Nice outfit Bri." I complement.

"Thank you, I like yours too." She smiles.

"I called Calum and Ashton and told them they could come too, if that's alright."

"Yeah that's fine, let's go." I say. I lead the way out the door and we get into Luke's black Range Rover. We dance in the car to radio music the whole way there.

-20 minutes later-

Bri's already went inside and now Luke was just speaking to me outside the club.

"Don't let go of my hand, okay? I need you to stay by me tonight." He shouts over the loud music. I nod and we walk in. I smile when I feel how tight he's holding my hand, meaning the last thing he wants to do is lose me.

"This song is great." I chuckle dancing to the music as we walk. I probably look really stupid, but everyone's drunk anyway. I stop walking and just full on start dancing. Luke stares at me in the hungriest way possible before dancing along with me.

I see Calum and Ashton walk pass, obviously looking for Luke so I stop dancing.

"What happened babe?" He whispers in my ear making shivers go down my spine.

"Your friends are looking for you."

"Let them look." He grabs my waist roughly.

"Oh." I whisper more to myself.

*****
-what's happening guys
-its me again with another chapter
-I love how you guys show how you feel about the book
-its really great and always brings a smile to my face
-anyway
-ah man, I never know what to say in a/ns
-I guess I'll leave you guys here
-see ya
*****
-Nicole