Chapter 35

-Marianna POV-

"Michael?" I ask through the phone.

"Mari? Are you okay?" The concern in his voice apparent.

"Michael, I need you over here right now." I tell him.

"Is this about the microwave? I left a not-"

"No its not about the damn microwave." I say.

"Watch that mouth of yours, miss. I'll be over in 15." He jokes before hanging up. I throw my phone onto the couch and walk into the kitchen to get some apple juice.

I pull the carton out of the refrigerator. But before I could get out a glass, the door bell rang.

I groan before walking to answer it.

"And behind doorbell number 3068..." I sigh opening the door. Luke stands there nervously. "Here for part three of the never ending apology?"

"I think I left my phone here." He tells me.

"Go look then." He walks over to the couch were we sat and started back to kitchen.

"Here it is." He picks up my phone.

"Hey, that's my phone." I tell him.

"No its not, look at my case." He points at my case showing Brian from Family Guy in a banana suit.

"That is my case on my phone." I cross my arms.

"If it really is your phone, then you'll reach for it." He puts it up way higher than I can reach. I try and reach for it. It feels like my phone is on the roof of the empire state building. "If you can't reach it, then if you'll kiss me, you can have it."

"Are you kidding me? I'm not doing that." I exclaim. He then lowers it and starts to look through it.

"Look at this text from Calum." He mocks. I run over to him and try to grab it while it's lowered but he raises it before I even get to him.

"Luke!" I yell still trying to reach it. He chuckles at me. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I can't jump anymore. "What the hell are you doing?" I glare at him. He doesn't say anything, he just lowers his head to my neck and starts planting soft kisses on it. Is he being serious?

I try to push him away but his grip only grows tighter around my waist when his other arm wraps around it too.

His lips trail up my neck, grazing my sweet spot on the way. They explore my jaw line, landing on my lips in the end. I've pretty much lost all strength at this point. He isn't that bad of a kisser anyway.

A smirk grows on his lips once he notices that I've stopped struggling and I was now kissing him back.

Calum literally just left a few hours ago and I'm kissing his best friend. I should stop. But kinda don't want to. I have to.

"Luke." I turn my head to the side. He hums, his lips connected to my neck. "You should go." I sigh.

"I should, but you don't want me to." He says against my skin. I actually didn't.

"But, I'm cheating on Calum."

"You've already gone this far, why not just finish?" He smirks.

"Because I don't know if I want to."

"You do. You just don't want to hurt Calum. But don't worry, no one will know." He whispers falling back onto the couch behind him, bringing me with him.

I straddle his waist. I wasn't planning it to go this far. I wasn't planning anything. I want to stop but, there's something with Luke that makes me lose that want and gain the need to continue.

We will never be the same after this.

-Michael POV-

"YOU'VE GOT THAT LONG HAIR, SLICKED BACK, WHITE T-SHIRT. AND I GOT THAT GOOD GIRL FAITH AND A-" I stop in the middle of my singing when I see the light turn red. I stop the car and wait with Mari's new microwave in the backseat of my car.

My phone buzzes just when the light turns green. I accelerate slowly, just enough for me to get pass the light. Then I hear honks behind me so speed up a little, often glaring at the street ahead.

The second I put my phone down, I hear a loud crash before I'm jolted to the side of the road. My vision's blurry but I can see the blood on my hands after touching my head.

My blurry vision slowly starts to fade to black before every part of me goes limp and I can't hear. My brain goes dead and I lose the ability to think, close to death.

*****
-don't hate me
-okay?
-this is a hate free zone
-only love here *wink*
-okay
-guys
-Michael broke another microwave
-the heck Michael
-I'm wearing spongebob pjs and I'm watching spongebob
-tell me I'm not living the life
-anyways
-I better get going guys
-see you in the next chapter
-bye
*****
-Nicole