Chapter 13

"So meet me at my place?" Bri asked.

"Like always." I smirked. I hang up the phone.

I start my walk with Michael to my house. Calum didn't come to school today. Probably getting ready for the party tonight.

"So Mari...what are you doing after school?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Just going shopping with my best friend." I locked my hands in front of me.

"I'm coming with you." He smiled.

"Who said-" I know he didn't just cut me off.

"Nothing you can say will stop me." He smirked. I let out a sigh.

"Fine." I sighed. "Mom's forcing me to go shopping anyways."

"Forcing? What's next, she's gonna make you go get ice cream?" He smirked.

"That's what I said. That's exactly what I said actually." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We are siblings. Maybe we think alike." He shrugged.

"Only when it comes to sarcasm." I smirked. We approached my porch soon after. I opened my the door with my house key and we walked in.

"Mom! Michael's here!" I shouted through the house.

"Okay dear!" She shouted back from wherever she was. Sounds like she's upstairs though. She walked down to us soon after, giving us both warm hugs. "Hi Michael. Hey Anna." She greeted us.

"Hello mom." We smiled. Michael said 'mum' but other than that, we said the same thing.

"How was school today?" She asked as she walked to the kitchen. We followed her and sat at the island as she made lunch. Sandwiches.

"It was boring. As always." Michael pouted as he put his backpack on the counter.

"I had some fun." I chuckled. "They gave me an extra pizza at lunch." I grinned.

"That's your idea of fun?" He laughed.

"Yes it is. And I'm proud that food is my fun." I smiled. "BOOM! Life motto right there!" I snapped my fingers.

***

Michael and I just finished our sandwiches that were absolutely divine. Our mom belongs in a kitchen. No joke.

We were sitting on the couch right now watching reruns of Pretty Little Liars. I used to love this show when it was still suspenseful.

"Who the hell is A?" Michael mockingly asked.

"Language Michael!" Mom said from the kitchen where she was washing dishes. I laughed at him and went back to the show when the doorbell rang. I got up and answered the door. It was Calum.

I immediately looked back at Michael.

"This is not a party Michael." I smirked sitting back next to him on the couch.

"MUM! MARI'S BOYFRIEND'S HERE!" Michael shouted informing the entire population from San Francisco to New York that Calum was here.

Mom popped into the room, interested to see what he was talking about.

"This is Calum who is not my boyfriend." I introduced him, gritting my teeth at Michael. He just laughed at my embarrassment. Nice to know he cares.

They greeted each other and mom went back to the kitchen. Then the bell rang again.

"I swear, if this is Ashton, No one is coming with me." I chuckled. I opened the door.

It wasn't Ashton standing there, nor was it Bri.

It was Luke.

*****
-Hi peeps!
-so...
-what do you think Luke will do?
-predictions?
-hopes?
-desires?
-tell me all.
-btw, i was singing Lego House for the last half of this. its irrelevant but just thought you would like to know.
-this part is short but its okay. there will be longer parts just wait.
-anyways
-im gonna go.
-i love you all so much.
-thank you for getting this book to 300 reads. I celebrated that. by myself. in the dark.
-ANYWAY
-thank you so much for reading and don't be shy to vote on this story. Share it with your friends and have an incredible 5SOS day. (i sure know i will)
-byee
*****
-Nicole
-PS. Hey Everybody is TheBomb.com