Chapter 55

-Luke POV-

Here we go. I shakily walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. I look back at my car, I asked Ashton if he could drive us around for the day. He was happy to.

I hear footsteps approach the door before it opens. Marianna stands there look as beautiful as ever. She holds a hand bag. The smile she flashes at me makes my heart skip a beat. I hear little footsteps run up behind her before I see Logan standing next to her. He looks sleepy and his hair's messed up.

"Hi Luke!" He smiles reaching for me to pick him up. I do and give him a quick hug before putting back down. "Be careful, I love you mommy." He says before hugging her and walking away. I finally take her hand in mine and lead her to my car.

I picked the black theme out because it matched my all back suit but she looks better in black than I do. We both get inside the back seat. I had discussed where we were going with Ashton hours earlier. He knows exactly where we're going, how long we're gonna be there, and when to pick us up.

I didn't tell Ashton to turn on classical music during the drive but I'm glad he did, it broke the silence.

"You really did go all out." She chuckles examining the interior of the car. I tried to make it feel like she was in a limo, since I didn't have the money to actually rent one.

"I always will for you." I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me, placing a soft kiss on her cheek. She giggles. "So, just checking, Logan is mine?"

"Yes, Luke. Logan is your son." She nods. I can't believe I have a son. I'm gonna dress him up, we're gonna go hang with the guys, I can teach him how to play football, and maybe even tell him how Marianna and I met. Or a different version of it.

The car stops and Ashton tells us that we're here.

-Marianna POV-

Luke gets out the the car before opening the door for me and leading me to a restaurant. It appears to be very classy and 5 star.

Matt has never done anything like this for me and we've been dating for a whole year, but Luke and I are barely even friends, yet he brings me to an expensive restaurant. I take Luke's hand as we walk inside. The carpet is a classic velvet which makes me feel like an important fancy person.

"Do you have reservations?" A guy with a French accent asks Luke.

"Uh yes. Hemmings." He tells him. This place is high class, how did he ever get a reservation?

"Of course, right this way." He leads us to a a table in the far back of the restaurant. How much did he pay to have a table so far from everyone? "A waiter will be right out to you." Luke thanks him before pulling out my chair. I sit down and he pushes me in. He tries to walk over to his chair smoothly but ends up almost tripping over his feet. I giggle a little as he sits down with a mild blush on his cheeks.

"You look amazing. I didn't think you would look this incredible when I bought the dress." He complements me.

"You look great yourself. That suit really suits you nicely." I smile.

"Thank you, I thought you would like it." His dimples show deeply throughout that sentence.

"I know I shouldn't ask, but how much did this cost?"

"The price doesn't matter. The only thing that does is that you're here with me." He reaches over the table to hold my hand. I'm slowly starting to fall more and more for Luke and honestly, he's the only person I want to be with right now.

"This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." I admit.

"I thought you could use a night out with some good food." He smiles as a waiter walks up to our table.

"My name is Stewart and I'll be your waiter this evening, how may help you?"

-1 hour later-

"That was amazing Luke. I didn't know food could be that good." I giggle dabbing my mouth with my napkin.

"Of course, this place is known for it's exotic and delicious food."

"It really is." I smile as our waiter stands at our table.

"I hope everything was to your liking, here's your check." He places a leather folder on the table before walking away. I've seen this scene before, the girl offers to to pays the bill but the guy is willing to pay it plus a tip. Quite stereotypical if you ask me, but it was too late for me to say anything before I see Luke set down the check with a large amount of dollars inside. Then he sets a 20 dollar bill on top as a tip.

"Come on." He gets up and pulls my chair out before helping me up. He takes my hand in his as we walk out, being colder than it was last time. "Here." He smiles putting his blazer over my arms. My cheeks flush and a show a small smile.

"Thanks." I respond. He wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"I would like to hear some things about you." He tells me. "Good things."

"Well, during a 8th grade dance, my date never showed up so me and my friends danced together and we had more fun then would have with dates." I smile.

"I think I was there. You looked like you were having so much fun."

"Um, on my 10th birthday my dad accidentally sneezed out the candles. But even though it was gross, we still ate the cake." I chuckle.

"Glad you didn't waste the cake." He chuckles. We approach a park. Since it's dark at the moment, there wasn't anyone at it. He pulls me to the parking lot of the park before pulling his phone out and start scrolling through it.

-Luke POV-

I pick a song from my playlist and turn the sound all the way up before putting my phone on the ground. Ed Sheehan's Photograph comes on first. I walk over to her.

"May I have this dance?" I smile putting my hand out for her.

"Yes you may." She grins, taking it. I put my hand on her waist while she places her hand on my shoulder. Our right hands intertwined together.

"..but it's the only thing I know." I sing along the the song.

"..you know it can get hard sometimes." She continues

"We keep this love in a photograph, we make these memories for ourselves." We rock back and forth to the song. "This is our song now." I whisper smiling.

"Yes it is." She brings me closer as the beat picks up, our eyes locking. I have strong feelings for her. I don't care if she's dating someone or not, they don't deserve her.

"Hearing you whisper through the phone-" I get cut off by her finishing off the lyric.

"Wait for me to come home." I tuck a couple strands of hair behind her ear. She brings us closer together, to the point where I could feel her breathing on me. My vision switched between her eyes and her lips, wanting so badly to kiss her.

She hesitantly connected our lips and I kissed back, wanting nothing more but to be with her every second of my life. This kiss continued on for a while, it was obvious that both of us have been wanting to that for a very long time.

"I had fun tonight, Luke." She whispers staring into my eyes. "Thank you."

"Thank you for agreeing to come out tonight." I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers.

"We should probably be getting home now." She giggles.

"I'll call up Ashton." This went on longer than I thought it would so I told him to wait out a little. I pull out my phone with my other hand and dialed up his number.

*****
-what's up guys
-longer chapter today
-it seems a bit rushed to me
-but oh well
-anyway
-I'm gonna go now because
-it's almost midnight
-and I have more chapters to write before 6am
-see you guy later
*****
-Nicole