Chapter 43

GUYS HERE'S SOME SMUT. IT MAY BE REALLY BAD BECAUSE IM TERRIBLE AT SMUT BUT I'M TRYING OKAY. DON'T JUDGE.

-Marianna POV-

I feel like I can actually trust Luke. He's not gonna hurt me, instead he's gonna keep me safe. I convinced myself that that was true. I believe that he means it.

We pull up to modern styled flat. He leads me inside.

"You put your stuff on the couch." He tells me. I walk over to the black suede couch and put my bag down. "Would you like some coffee?"

"No, I'm fine." I shake my head. He walks over to me, standing in front of me.

"Do you trust me now?" He asks.

"Yes." Was he being intimidating on purpose? It was a good intimidating though.

"I meant what I said. I won't hurt you." He whispers wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know." I sigh. I have a secret. Something about Luke that I refuse to tell him. I have a burning passion deep in my soul for him, I've always had it. It has just now surfaced.

"I will keep you safe. From now to the end of infinite." He traces his thumb over my cheek. I nod looking down. He puts a finger under my chin so that I look him in the eye. I stare into his beautiful blue eyes, absorbing the scenery.

"I know." I repeat.

"I want to make you happy." He whispers. I look at him with a soft expression.

"I can't say I am." I say.

"You can tell me what's wrong. If it would make you happy."

"I was supposed to be visiting Michael in the hospital. Your ex got into a car crash with him and almost killed him." I tell him.

"You can go see him. I hope he's doing well."

"He's not." I whisper my eyes welling with tears. "He's only getting worse." One rolls down my cheek.

"Hey, don't cry." He whispers wiping it off my face. "It's okay, I'm sure he's getting better." He assures me. I nod. I keep those words floating my head. He's getting better.

"Right." I wipe the clear streaks from my cheeks. "I'm okay." I sigh.

"Okay, so would you like to continue talking?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Can you be happy, for me?" He asks both of his hands on both sides of my face.

"I don't know."

"Can you try?" A show a small smile. "There it is." He chuckles before connecting our lips for an unexpected kiss.

I pull back and look wide eyed at him. "It's okay, you can do what you want." He smirks.

"I know but I feel like I'm doing something bad."

"That's rebellion, darling." He smiles before bringing me in for another kiss. This one continues until he's laying on the couch and I'm on top of him. I tug at the hem of his shirt and he gladly takes it off.

"Are we really doing this?" I breath out.

"Looks like it." He smirks against my lips. I remove my shirt and throw it where his went. "Off." He says after pulling at my belt loops on my jeans. I remove them. I remove his in the process, his throbbing length raised like a tent in his boxers.

"Oh." I giggle and blush.

"Shit, babe." He moans after I climb back up to him, accidentally but purposely grinding on it on the way. He reaches into a drawer under the coffee table, pulling out a square package. A smirk plays on his lips. He picks me up from where we sit on the couch and carry me to a bedroom, I'm guessing its his.

"Is this your first time?" He breaths out after setting me on the bed. I nod with a blush. "I'll go easy." He takes off his boxers, his length still stiff. While he rolls on the condom, I remove my underwear. He climbs back on top of me.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks a final time.

"Fuck, just do it all ready." I feel something unfamiliar. When I realize that it's him, I see why it hurts so bad. A mixture of pain and pleasure race through my body like electricity. Mostly pain.

"Are you alright. Am I hurting you?" I shake my head furiously. He inserts himself all the way inside me then starts to pull out before a thrust caught me off guard, making me scream out. Within a few more, the pain goes away and its complete pleasure. "You're so tight babe." He moans.

"F-Faster Luke." My nails find their way to his back and start clawing down it. His lips suck at my neck making sure to leave marks. I continue to tell him to go faster until we're both dripping in sweat.

"Cum for me baby." He says biting hard on his lip. I feel the pain in my abdomen and I know that I'm ready. "Almost there." He breaths out. We end up coming at the same time with a deep sigh. He pulls out and lays down beside me.

"You're mine now."

"I'm yours." I nod. He gets up and walks to the bathroom to remove the condom.

"Oh fuck." I hear him gasp.

"What happened?" I ask.

"The condom broke."

*****
-*clears throat for 11 minutes*
-Hi
-my attempt at smut
-so yeah
-things happened.
-things broke
-*wink*
-ugh
-yeah
-I feel weird because my friends from school are gonna read this.
-they're gonna think I'm weird.
-anyways
-I'll see you guys in the next chapter
-bye
*****
-Nicole