Chapter 6

"Hey Mikey, how are you feeling?" I asked putting my elbows on the couch he was laying on.

"My stomach still hurts but I'm fine. How's your jaw?" He asked placing a pillow on his stomach then folding his arms over it, looking up at me.

"Yeah, I think it's alright." I smiled trying to show him.

"You look so stupid." He laughed.

"Shut up." I chuckled. "But listen, I better get home. My mom's probably worried about me. I didn't tell her I left this morning." I told them pulling out my phone and checking my texts.

"Want me to walk you home?" Calum offered.

"Sure." I smiled nodding. "Bye Michael." I said giving him a hug. "Bye...uh." I said to the boy. I still wasn't sure of his name.

"Ashton." He smiled.

"Bye Ashton. Thanks for earlier." I smiled also giving him a hug.

"You're welcome..." He said asking for my name.

"Marianna." I smiled.

"That's a beautiful name." He giggled.

"Thank you Ashton." I chuckled. "Anyways. I'm gonna leave, see you guys later." I smiled. Calum took my hand and we walked out the door to my house.

-Luke POV-

I didn't like it. I didn't like abusing Marianna and Michael. They really didn't deserve it. Calum was always right. He always is.

I didn't have a choice though. I've made a reputation and its too late to change it. If I become nice and kind to people, 9 times out of 10, there will be revenge.

I seriously don't know how to feel right now.

Marianna is beautiful and incredible and absolutely amazing but Calum is the guy she's got her eye on. I can see it.

It could have been me but she's afraid to come near me. It's all my fault. It's always my fault.

-Marianna POV-

Calum is like the cutest person ever. He's so sweet and I'm constantly tempted to squeeze his chubby cheeks.

"We're here." I smiled looking up at my house. It wasn't anything special, just a different color from all the other houses on the street.

"I had fun today." He smiled. "Not including the times Luke was around." He laughed.

"Yeah me too." I giggled looking down. He put his hand under my chin, bringing it up, making me look at him.

He gently placed his lips on mine for a short yet savory kiss. Didn't seem like anything special but just to stop the craving.

I looked up at him as a smirk grew on his lips.

"That was nice." He smiled shyly.

"Yes it was." I agreed.

"I want to do it again." He looked down at my lips then back up to my eyes.

"Who's stopping you?" I smirked. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him, connecting our lips soon after.

It was longer this time and more passionate like he's been waiting all his life to do this. I put my fingers in his hair, playing with the tiny curls he had on the back of his neck.

"So I better get going Calum, I'll call you later." I smiled after we stopped kissing.

"Yeah, see you later." He gave me a quick hug then left.

I walked into my house, licking my lips remembering the taste of his.

"Anna, where have you been?" My father asked walking up to me.

"Oh hey dad, I've been out with some friends." I hesitated before saying friends.

"When will you spend some time with us Anna?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Dad." I sighed. "What would you do if I hung out with you?" I questioned folding my own arms over my chest.

"Maybe we would watch a movie or go bike riding or something." He shrugged.

"Really dad?" I asked my face unamused but then I started to think about it. "That doesn't sound too bad actually." A small smile grew on my lips. "But please don't come to me tomorrow morning telling me we're going tandom bike riding." I laughed.

"Okay." He smiled. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a soda can before walking up to my room. I closed the door behind me before walking to sit on my bed.

My thinking and soda drinking was interrupted by a ding made by my phone.

You have been added to a group chat by CDizzle.

I laughed to my self remember when Calum told me his rap name.

A: hey Calum.
C: Hi Anna.
M: HI MICHAEL
A: hello Michael, I didn't know you were here.
M: yeah I'm pizza_person
C: *mentally sighs*
A: why you sighing CDizzle?
C: no reason
M: ok...
A: anyways why am I here?
M: because we're bored af
C: we have nothing to do.
A: maybe Michael can go play some video games and you can run around the neighborhood or something.
M: why didn't I think of that. See ya later Anna.

Pizza_Person has left the chat

C: Michael left
A: its just us two
C: yeah.

It didn't know how to feel after what just happened. The kiss is giving me mixed feelings.

I want him to do it again and sees how far it goes but at the same time, I want to baracade myself in my bedroom and never talk to anyone ever again. I smiled at his next text.

C: I'm just gonna say it. I enjoyed the kiss.
A: I did too
C: you did?
A: yeah I...I want it again
C: you do?
A: yes Calum lol
C: I do too
A: well I don't want to force anything. The last one was natural.
C: yeah.
A: I'm yawning Calum.
C: get some sleep love
A: love?
C: I won't call you that if you don't want me to
A: no its fine, its totally fine
A: good night Calum.
C: good night love

*****
-Hi peeps
-this is the a/n btw just in case you were confused by the bold.
-anyways we've reached 44 reads today. I think we're getting somewhere.
-if you like the book, please recommend it to your friends. I'm really trying here.
-I'm gonna go.
-love all my readers so much
*****
-Nicole