Chapter 12

Dinner was delicious. I could tell mom went all out tonight. It was worth it though.

Over dinner, Michael and mom talked about how much they missed each other and things they missed out on in each other's lives. Mom even told him some embarrassing things about me.

"Won't you look at the time?" I smiled interrupting them. "Its time for Michael to leave. Say goodbye mom." I chuckled.

"I just got here." Michael laughed.

"Yeah, 2 hours ago. And now you're leaving." I pushed him to the door.

"I didn't even tell mum about your boyfriend that you were kis-" He smirked as I pushed him out the door.

"Okay goodbye Michael." I finally got him out the door. "Have a safe drive." I smiled waving to him innocently.

"Bye mum. Bye Mari." He smiled. "I'll tell Calum you said hi." He smirked.

"LEAVE!" I shouted pointing to his car. He walked to it and got in, driving off seconds later.

I closed the door and straightened out my shirt.

"So did you enjoy meeting your son?" I smiled.

"I sure did. He's more interesting than I thought." She said picking the dirty plates up off of the dining table.

"I'd second that." I giggled. "I'll wash the dishes mom. You can go have a seat." I smiled taking the plates from her hands. She nodded and walked upstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and turned on the sink water.

***

Just as I finish up the last couple of plates, my phone vibrates.

I dry my hands and pull it out my back pocket.

C: hi Mari *smirk emoji*
A: Who said you could call me that?
C: the Mike Master did.
A: No one calls me that.
C: He did.
A: I guess he can. But you cant.
C: awe. That's mean. lol
A: Its not mean its just how it is.
C: Well I got invited to a party tomorrow night. Would you like to be my +1?
A: I'd love to.

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked up to my room. I'm actually glad I'm going shopping tomorrow now.

*****
-Hi peeps!
-So Marianna's going to a party!
-any thoughts?
-desires?
-hopes?
-anyways.
-fall is life.
-bai
*****
-Nicole