We stand up and walk out of the closet, where the others begin to gather.

"Katniss, Katniss? Why did you disappear, didn't you hear me calling?" Finn rushes forward and throw his arms around Katniss.

"No, no Finn I didn't", she says.

Now she's lying again, but I say nothing. I look around at the others, everyone but Finn notices that she's lying.

Finn frees himself and sits down on the only chair outside the closet.

"Cozy meeting place", we hear a sarcastic voice say.

We recognize that voice. Katniss and I turns around and sees Johanna Mason. She must have just arrived, she and Annie are going to be Katniss bridesmaids.

"Johanna", I say cheerfully.

"Hello there", she says and waves.

She hugs me and then she even hugs Katniss.

Exactly when Katniss and Johanna became friends is still a mystery to me.

Nowadays it hardly goes one day without them talking to each other and everytime they meet they pull up something from the past.

"You might have to fix your hair Katniss, if you don't want a crow's nest in your hair on your wedding tomorrow", Johanna says fretful.

"Or I could just shave it all off", Katniss hurl back.

Told you! Now it was Katniss turn to name something from the past, that time Johannas hair had been shaved off.

Johanna gives Katniss a cold look but smiles.

"No your assistants will make you totally adorable tomorrow", she says. "And we will also help you with everything we can, Annie and I, what else do you have bridesmaids for?"

Actually we really don't know for sure. The districts doesn't have big fancy weddings, in particular not in District 12. For us it's all about to spend the rest of your lives together with the one you love. But in the Capitol they have even bigger weddings than what Katniss and I agreed on.

Katniss and I were asked to choose two bridesmaids and two bestman's of Effie.

Todays lesson are for us to learn about what function they have.

And moreover we are going to have a ring bearer, that Katniss picked. Don't ask me why, because I have absolutely no idea whatsoever!

"Say goodbye to Katniss now Peeta", Johanna says fretful. "Tomorrow you won't be able to recognize her".

"Yeah I will, no makeup in the world can change Katniss natural beauty, it's eternal and can't ever be changed", I say.

"You'll change your mind tomorrow though", Katniss says.

I'm about to protest when Effie begins to pull her arm.

"Come on Katniss", she says.

"But ... but I ... Peeta...?" She says and looks at me.

I smile sadly and realize that I won't see her until tomorrow night.

Everyone starts talking and trying to drown each other and everyone assures us both that we will meet tomorrow again.

"QUIET!" Katniss screams. Everyone stops talking and looks at her. "May I say one thing before I so kindly follows Effie?"

"What?" Haymitch grunts.

Katniss says nothing but she grabs my shirt and pulls me close before she kisses me. Raw and hard. Mostly to annoy the others I think. But hey! Why should I complain?

My hands sneak around her waist and when her tongue slips into my mouth, I moan low, not on purpose though.

But apparently everyone heard my moaning, because a second after, Katniss is pulled away from me by Haymitch, who literally carries her up and heaves her over his shoulder, so she has her face against his back.

"Put me down Haymitch", Katniss growls.

"Oh no I won't", Haymitch grunts. "If I do, you'll just throw yourself over him again, and his a guy so he won't be able to protest no matter how kind and sweet he may be!"

I start to blush when I realize that Haymitch is right.

He starts to walk off with Katniss and after them hurries an embarrassed Effie, a grinning Johanna and an smiling Annie.

Guess I have to wait until tomorrow to meet Katniss again, I think when she and Haymitch disappears behind a corner.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Okay here's another one, hope you like it.

Vote and comment please, please please

Okay love yaa!!

-Josephine 💋