I Love You

*A year later*

Holly's P.O.V

Leo Tommy Tomlinson was born a few months ago and allready Louis is a amazing father.I dropped out of school and Me and Leo have joined Louis on tour.Life couldnt be better.To add to thag we were getting married today I cant help but feel the slight bit nervous Hundredsof people will be there Harrys family,Zayns family, Liams family,Nialls family and Mine and Louis.

Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe are the bridesmaids and they look gorgeous. Lux is the flower girl and Leo who can just about walk is the page boy.Im the only one left to get ready My hair had been curled and styled by Lou and I just have to get my dress on.

"Can you help?"I ask my mum as she drys her teary eyes.

"I cant believe how grown up you are"she smiles before lacing me up.Next thing I know im walking down the Isle hand in hand with my dad infront of the bridesmaids.

"Do you take Louis William Tomlinson to be your lawful wedded husband?"the vicor asks as I smile at Louis.

"I do"

"and louis do you take Holly Caitlyn Payne to be your lawfull wedded wife?"he asks Louis as Louis smiles.

"I do"

In those few seconds I became the happyest person alive.

"you may now kiss your bride"Louis puts his arms on my waist and mine around his neck as we kiss.Its full of love.it was perfect.

The after wedding was beautiful and it was nearly time to head home.Leo was asleep in Louis arms, snoring away and I was nearly asleep myself.

When we got home I pulled louis to me.

"we did it baby"I hugged him tight

"I was so nervous"he admitted

"me too"I agreed just then leo pulled on my leg.

"what is it baby?"I picked him up

"I wove yoh"he tried to say as I looked at Louis who was smiling the biggest smile id seen wince the wedding.

"He said his first words!"I hugged him tight as I gave him to louis to carry him to bed.

"Isnt mommy beautiful?we love her so much dont we?"he talked to leo, I couldnt help but blush.

"goodnight Leo, I love you"I heard Louis say as he tucked him I to bed before walking into our room and getting I to bed.

"who knew our life wouldhave changed this much In this short amount of time?"Louis added.

"I know but im glad it did"

"Me too,Im glad im with my perfect girl"Louis kissed my cheekand held me tighter as I snuggled into his chest.

"I Love you Holly Caitlyn Payne, I dont think ill ever be able to say it enough aslong as ive got you and our perfect boy, my life couldnt be better"

Aw Lolly! Im afraid guys.....Thats the end! who knows I might do a sequel later on, how many votes can we get for Holly&Louis? Thankyou so much for all your messages you've been sending me! and even a dedication to someones fanfic! Please check out my other fanfics, I love you! thankyou so much!