Just Don't Feel Right

Holly's P.O.V

I woke up later than normal.Louis wasn't in bed.I shot up and looked around to find louis sat in the bath withjust his boxers on doing something..

"Holly!!"he exclamed jumping up and grabbing a towel.I laughed at this and walked up to him taking the towel of from around him and throwing it to the otherside of the room.He blushed at this.After winding him up we both got quickly

dressed.

"So what are we doing today?"I asked as I came out from doing my hair.

"Well me and the boys have to do some recording for new songs, you can come if you like"He asked as I thought over it in my head today was the day I had to go.I made a plan that fitted well and agreed."of course i will Lou"I smiled as we went to meet the boys.

"Next time you too needsome sexy time, well put our ear plugs in, you dont have to get a hotel room"Harry winked at usas we laughed liam however went red in the face.

"Uhmm..well give you time"Zayn ran out of the door leaving us with Liam.this wasnt gonna be good.

"You two are sleeping together!"he went red in the fave as I laughed.

"Its not funny!"he shouted as I cbuckled.

"Yeah..we kinda.."Louis was cut of by Liam putting his head in his hands and sighing.

"You've only been going out like what 2-3 months?!"he exclamed as me and Louis went red in the fwce I reached for his hand, this was way tok arkward he was my brother for goodness sake.

"were you at least safe?"he asked as I tried to remember if we were or not, Louis answered for me.

"No"Louis squessed my hand

Liams face went red his fist balled tight.

"You should have been! you were so lucky!what if you got pregnant Holly! Your 17 for goodness sake"he put his hands through his hair.

"Kidding!"Louis laughed as Liam got serious.

"Never ever ever joke about that"with that he walked out of the door.

Later on we were sat watching the boys reherse Ellie was sat with Harry and I was sat with Louis.I checked the time, It was 5 o clock.I had to bemleaving soon for 'him' to come and pick me up.I walked over to Louis and gave him a long, passionate kiss before going to 'get a drink'

"where are you going"paul asked as I started to walk over to the exit.

"Getting a drink"I smiled as hemfrowned.

"I can get one for you, sit down"he tried to persjade but I really needed to go before I got emotional.

'Its fine really..'I smiled walking out of the door.

I ran as fast as I could to the bus.hearing all the fans screaming at me was painful it felt like they were screaming for me to turn around where I was safe, but even then I wasn't really safe.I got om the bus and grabbed a bag, filling It with my stuff.I was about to turn and walk out when I spotted a peice of paper.Istarted to write a note.

"Dear Boys,

Okkay i know this is short notice,I dont even know whynim writing this.I love you all so much, more thanyou will ever understand.Especialy you Louis, you know everything.Pleass dont come looking for me.Ill be fine, just trust me one day ill come back for you"I wrote in a hurry before running out of the bus to look for him.

"get in the car baby"he slurred pressing my bodynup against the car.

"Okkay"I gulped getting in, there in the car were 5 other boys half naked imediately pulling at my clothes.allready I knew inhad made a big mistake.