The Fandom

"So when me and Louis put our sexual organs together and louis sp.."Liam cut me off a discusted look on his face while me and Louis laughed.

"Thats discusting so basicly your pregnant?"I nodded as his hands went to his hair pulling on it.

"Have you told mum&dad?"he asked.I havent spoke to them for ages.I frowned shaking my head

"Okay well go to school tomorrow and on tuesday me or Louis will drive you down to tell them and see what happens from there we need to go back to tour"Liam organised everything as I squeesed Louis hand.

-9pm-

"Are we all ready for bed?"Louis asked as I smiled jumping on his back for a piggy hack upstairs.I was so lazy.

"why did you say all of us theres only two of us?"I asked laying my head on his shoulder.

"theres 3 of us now"he setted me down next to the bed before kissing my nose and resting his head on my head.

"Im so proud of you"I blushed at this,going on my tippy toes to his him softly.

We got into our pjs and got into bed, I was laying inbetween louis legs as he played with my hair.

"What do you think it will be?"I asked rubbing my lightly showing bump.

"I dont know but whatever it is, I will love it because its ours"louis rubbed my belly lightly as I closed my eyes letying the darkness take over.

-the next day-

"Everyones going to know im pregnant"I whined as I pulled on my shirt and skirt that showed a obvious bump in it.

"Youll be fine just remember try not to tell anyone we dont want the news finding out"Harry smiled as I groaned grabbing my bag and handing liam the car keys.

"ready?"he asked as I shook my head before turning to find louis imediately his eyes lit up and butterflys erupted in my stomache.

"Now im ready"I turned around after kissing Louis to discusted faces.

"God guys no wonder your pregnant"Niall said he had his hands over his eyes with zayn behind him.

When I got dropped of at school a few people whispered and stared, I tried not to think about it but im sure they could tell I was pregnant.I wakked to the head office and got signed up.

"So what is your name"she asked as I sat down on the chair opposite.

"Holly Payne"I smiled at my name.

"Okay holly your class is just down the hallway"I walked down and entered class a few more glances were shared.I got sat next to someone called eleanor, I walked and sat down not really looking at the girl next to me untill she hugged me.Who was this person? I arkwardly hugged her back untill I saw her face it was Eleanor Calder.

"Hello allmighty pregnant one!!"she almost shouted as I put my hand to her face muffiling her voice

"shhh! no ones aloud to know"I laughed as she nodded.

"fancy seeing you here!"I set my books down

"I know! were gonna be best buds!"

After a few lessons it was time for lunch I walked from ict on my own.As I was walking a girl of about 13 came up to me.

"Hiya"I waved at her as her eyes seemed to pop out of her head before running and hugging me, I couldnt breathe.

"who are you?"I asked after pulling her of me.

"I Loveyou! your like my biggest idol holly!"she beamed at me as I smiled at her.

"im just a regular girl"I shrugged at her as I walked to lunch her following.

"Please may I sit with you?"I smiled at her leading her to where el was sat.

"hey el this is?"I looked at her.

"Poppy"she smiled sitting down and staring at Eleanor closely.

"Omg your.."elanor cut her off.

"eleanor calder, nice to meet you!"I swear poppys eyes were hitting the ceiling.

"Do you want to meet the boys?"I asked her as she grabbed me hugging me.

"yes please!!"

We arranged for her to meet the boys on tuesday night.This was going to be a long week

bad chapter guys im so sorry, im shattered and I havent updated in like a week sorry, love you all x