I Slept On Your Door Step Begging For One Chance

I got dressed in the lame blue and green uniform.I wore skinny trousers with a northern soul bag and my animal jumper over the top.this way no one would know I was from school, they wouldnt suepect a thing.I got £20 to do some shopping and went and knocked on Louis bedroom door.

'Ready for school babe?'louis said as he looked me up and down and played with my hair.

'ready as ill ever be'I mumbled giving him a massive bear hug.

'BOOBEAR!? bring holly down! erre setting off!'harrys husky voice came from downstairs.

'bye beautiful'I heard Louis say before sending me downstairs.

Harry had dropped me of outside school as I pretended to walk the way in instead I cut through the woods and walked into the town.I hsd removed my tie so it wasnt noticeable that I was from school but evrtyone I walked past just looked like they knew I was bunking of.it was scary.

Afterwalking round a few hours I decided to go look in a paper shop for some chocolate.I picked up some dairy milk oreo chocolate and set to go pay when I noticed the magazene headli e was 'one direction louis tomlinsons lover flirting with sexy styles' attached was a photo of me this morning and harry checking me out as i waved at him.wow these papssur3 knew how to get a good photo.i walked up to the counter and payed for the chocolate.

'how much is that magazine "the sun" ' I asked smiling at the woman at the counter.

'if your in it its free'she said smiling back and handing me a paper.

was ot thay noticable?

'uhh, thankyou!'I said running with my head down out of the shop.I hi4 someone and they fell down coffe spilling all over there white top. I had to wack into someone, knowing my luckit would be a fan.

'im so sorry!'I said helping them up.not really paying attention untill there voice spoke.that voice was a voice I had heard to often.it was the zayn malik himself.shit im in trouble.

'uh-oh I was erm sent here by a teacher erm..'I tried to lie but it sounded more like I was asking a question.

'nice try.wait till I tell Louis about this one! then your gonna be in big big troubke with the sass master!' zayn smirked while he lead me back to louis house.

'zayn, dontt!!'I whined trying to tug on his arm to let me go but instead he just picked me up over his shoulder and walked through louis door.

'honey im home and ive got a naughty girl with me!'zayn almost sung as he put me down and led me to the kitchen.

'hey hol! are you okay? are you ill? omg are you ill? want some food?'the boys asked looking eorried.

'hah, im fine, pfft why would you ask that?'I said back , I thought it was past 3 o clock?

'its only half one hol? and your really pale like your scared 'niall said while the boys nodded

'im fi-'I started to say but I as cut of by zayn

'id be pale if I was caught walking around town and bunking of school!'zayn said giving me a glare.

'YOU DID WHAT'liam and harry shouted while louis went and slammed the door swearing causing me to shiver.

'ii umm-'I was cut of again my liam shouting at me.I slammed the door and ran to my room slamming the door.no one knew how scared I was about my dad finfing me and people knowing thay I live with one direction.they thought I was doing it to be naughty but I wasnt at all.

I didnt know what to do, the only thing that seemed right was to go calm louis down.