Kissed You

Hollys P.O.V

"Harry! its upside down! turn it around, there , perfect"I instructed as he put up a big photo of allcof us in the living room.I was on louis back, Harry and ellie were looking into eachothers eyes. Niall and Liam had there arms around eachother and zayn was lifting perrie up.We looked perfect.Like family.

"thankyou guys"Louis said as he put his arm around my lower back.I smiled at them all.they had helped make our house our home.

"We better be getting off soon, we need to pack for tour"Zayn frowned as he lead out the door.

"Byee!"I shouted before closing the door and jumping on Louis.

"I cant believe you leave tomorrow and they haven't packed!"

"I wouldnt have if it wasnt for you"Louis cuddled me to his chest as i breathed in his cologne. I wouldnt be able to smell him for a few months.It was awful.

"Im going to miss you so much lou"I frowned tears running down my cheeks and landing on his t shirt.

"I know beautiful, after you've finished school and its the holidays ill be home"I nodded as he hugged me tighter.that seemed like ages away.

"Ilove you"Louis started kissing me down my neck.

"mmmhnm,I know.."I flipped him over

---------------------------

"I love you"I breathed out before getting of Louis and putting my clothes back on.

"comon we better go to sleep"Louis lifted me up and carried me to bed.

after about 2 hours of crying and cuddling I finally fell asleep in Louis arms.

In the morning the alarm went at about 6 o clock.I sighed and got up throwing some half decent clothes on and putting my hair up into a messy bun.I looked at louis as he let out half a smile before picking up his bags.I followed him out to the car as we drove to the airport.His hand was held tightly in mine.We were silent I was scared if I talked I would burst out crying.

as we got to the airport the flight was called, I walked up to the gates and I hugged him, we were both crying as he swayed us back and forth.Fans screams were peircing my ears but somehow I blocked it out it was just me and louis in our own world.I kissed his lips sloely as he kissed back I dropped my bags and put my arms around his neck.

"plane 12345 boarding 1 minute"the speaker above bellowed.I sighed as we put our fore heads together I closed my eyes.

"I love you"I whispered as louis whispered back.

"I love you so much, never forget that princess"with that I ran after him to the gates as he walked to board the plane looking back at me.tears were falling down to his cheeks as he blew a kiss.I caught it and blew one back.

I walked back when he was out of sight fans screaming after me and paps taking photos for there next big magazene.I went back go bed.I was gonna miss bim more than I could ever imagine.