Harder

it had been a few weeks since Eleanor had returned and sure to hell things weren't any better.we didnt talk to Harry much nor did he to us, everything was awkward.

"Lets go out for tea"Liam suggested

"Nandos!"niall shouted before anyone could argue Niall was out of the doorstarting the car up.

"I was gonna say Frankie and Benny's but you know.."Harry sighed going back Into his room.

"Where are you going?"I asked confused

"To get my girlfriend"Harry said bringing out Eleanor from his room.glares were sent around before louis spoke up.Ellie let out a deep sigh walkimg and getting into the car.

"what the hell is she doing with us?, this is our thing.not hers"Louis argued whileaveryone nodded.

"No, Eleanor is a part of this now."harry argued back getting I to the car.

"Lets get this over with"I heard Louis sigh as he took my hand.I squeesed it reasuringly.

"yeah, lets get this over with"I repeated.

the drive there was arkward I had no choice but to eit next to eleanor who kept accidently kicking me.Liam kept sending me stern looks I could tell I was going red with anger.

-kick-

-kick-

-kick-

"Right you fucki-"I shouted but was cut off by Louis kissing me, I pushed him off in a rage.

"calm down babe, your showing there getting to us"he whispered as I took a deep breath and sent a sarcastic smile over at Eleanor who looked satisfied with herself.

"breathe"Zayn mouthed smiling at me as we pulled outside Nandos.

Louis and me excused ourself saying we were going to draw money out of the bank.lies.

"Babe, I know shes getting to you, but dont let her or she will keep ann-"louis started a lecture, I really wasnt in the mood.

"annoying me yeah, im going to kill her if she kicks me or texts me again"I sighed as Louis pulled me into his chest.

"Its all gonna be okay"Louis whispered as we huvged tightly.for that few seconds I calmed almost believing Louis words untill...

-1 new message - recieved 1 minute ago-

~'keep away from my man, ill make you pay.you think kickings all I can do, ask Louis what else I can do im sure he can scream out a few more things..'I looked at the text, she was threatening me now.Louis looked over my shoulder.

"babe ignore her,serioualy babe, shes not worth it"he said as my anger wrose up again.

"Your right shes not.."I said walking or stomping back to the restraunt.

Louis P.O.V

Holly was so mad, eleanor wasn't a bad person at all kicking fair enough its still not right but its not killing someone but threatening me and Holly was just something else.

I needed to talk to Harry.

We walked back into the restraunt gettingmour orders placed and going to sit with them all.

"hey hols, come sit here"Liam shouted moving up for her.there was no more room that side so it left me in the middle of

Harry and Eleanor.

this was going to be a long night.

"hey Boo" Harry smiled.this was the bestfriend I knew.

"Hey hazz"I responded.

"why havent we been talking"he asked, I was seriously thinking this boy was in his own world he was with my ex girlfriend who was threatening my girlfriend.

"I think you know that"I half shouted so Eleanor wouldn't hear

"Eleanors right you are jelous, you love her not Holly"Harry said looking with anger.

"No I love holly, jesus harry are you blind! cant you see!"I shouted, this left the whole table staring ourway.

"see what?"

"Eleanor is using you to get to me, to make me jelous, but im not at all Harry and shes texting holly saying stuff telling us to break up, but I love holly.its not Eleanor its holly!"I shouted punching my fist into the table.

"Eleanor wouldnt do that, I thought you of all people would know that she wouldnt!"Harry shouted.

"comon Eleanor we know when were not welcomed"Harry glared at each one of us singly, his gaze hitting mine the longest, he looked broken.

"I think we should call It a day"I said after our food was eaten, I was upset I just wanted to go home.

"I agree"Liam said putting his arm around Holly.

we payed and got our bags, leaving the restraunt.the ride home was silent, everyone was tired.

Hollys P.O.V

"Harry well done today, I can see your making holly jelous, you should of seen her when you argued for me"Eleanors voice was heard from down stairs, we all gasped Louis about to go and punch Harry but I held him back.

"Listen"we all stood in silence.

"you too for Louis, he totaly wants you back.I just think we should stop sending texts and hirting them physicly , I hate

seeing them upset"Harry's voice softened I squeesed Louis hand tightly as he tensed at the 'totally wants you back'

"No its fun Harry. if you want holly your gonna have to say it was you texting and everything was your fault"Eleanor continued as we all gasped. I really didnt know what to do.

"stupid bitch"Elllie muttered as zayn growled about to rjn upstairs I stopped him.

"No, it will make things worse we wait and see what Harry does then we confront him Eleanor wont be here tuesday as she has modelling,perfect"I said patting zayn on the back reasuringly.

"but argh..I dont know if I can take this any longer"Louis sighed.

"well have to try it"I pouted kissing his cheek and walking upstairs into our room.

authors note,just the start of the chapter, ill carry it on later x